Auto Puller Macro

anyone got a version of this that doesn't randomly stop yet? even w/ adding the commands it didn't do anything

anyone feel like PM me a decent spot to use a autopuller mac? i've been doing mansion but still die everyonce in awhile due to adds

Excluding specific mob names

Was wondering if there was a way to make this macro ignore mobs of a certain name. One of the camps I use it on has some targetable mobs that can't be attacked, though you can try all you want. And it causes the macro to stand there trying to get it to agro these mobs.

Tried this macro a few times now. It works great for the first couple of pulls does everything it should but then it will start targeting the corpses and spamin disarm. I have noticed it does not loot any of the mobs dont know if i need to add anything copy and pasted the whole thing. Do i need to have any other plugins on for it to loot. and im kind of new to macros and code'n i just copy and pasted the big macro. do i need to add at the bottom the 2 little ones fryed had underneath it.

Any help would be great. Thanks alot.

Tried this macro a few times now. It works great for the first couple of pulls does everything it should but then it will start targeting the corpses and spamin disarm. I have noticed it does not loot any of the mobs dont know if i need to add anything copy and pasted the whole thing. Do i need to have any other plugins on for it to loot. and im kind of new to macros and code'n i just copy and pasted the big macro. do i need to add at the bottom the 2 little ones fryed had underneath it.

Any help would be great. Thanks alot.

Edit the macro with a /hidecorpse all command. Here is the block of the macro where I have mine edited with the command. Copy the block and past it in:

HTML:
|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
|SUB: Aquire Target 
|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Sub GetTarget
   /if (${Me.Combat}) /call Combatsub 
   /doevents 
   /declare SpawnTimer         int local 
   /declare RV_CurrentRadius   int local 
   /declare RV_TargetSub       int local 
   /echo Looking for Close Range Mobs
   :Acquire 
      /doevents 
      /hidecorpse all
      /if (!${Me.Mount.ID} && ${Me.State.Equal[STAND]} && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]}) /alt activate 571
      /melee on
      /target Victimized
      /delay 2s
      /if (${Me.PctMana}<${MedAt}) /delay 3s
      /if (${Me.Casting.ID}) /delay 3s
      /clea
      /if (${SpawnCount[pc radius 300]} > 15) { 
      /echo Waiting for people to leave area within 700 units
      /delay 1m
      /goto :GetTarget
} 
      /delay 3s
      /for RV_CurrentRadius 100 to ${RV_MaxRadius} step 5 
      /squelch /target radius ${RV_CurrentRadius} npc 
      /varset RV_MyTargetID ${Target.ID} 
      /varset RV_MyTargetDead 0 
      /if (${Target.ID}) { 
         /if (${Int[${Target.Z}]}<${RV_MinZRange}) { 
            /echo Mob is BELOW Min Z Range, picking another... 
            /varset RV_InvalidTargetID ${Target.ID} 
            /call ResetSub 
            /goto :Acquire 
         } 
         /if (${Int[${Target.Z}]}>${RV_MaxZRange}) { 
            /echo Mob is ABOVE Max Z Range, picking another... 
            /varset RV_InvalidTargetID ${Target.ID} 
            /call ResetSub 
         } 
         /varset RV_HasTarget 1 
         /varset RV_MyTargetName ${Target.Name} 
         /echo Acquired ${Target.Name} at range ${Int[${Target.Distance}]} 
         /return 
      } 
      /if (${CheckBuffs}>0) { 
         /echo Checking Buffs 
         /call ItemCast 
         /varset CheckBuffs 0 
         /echo Aquiring Long Range Mobs 
      } 
      /next RV_CurrentRadius
/return

you can see the /hidecorpse all under:
:Acquire
/doevents
/hidecorpse all

is this right ?

Is this part of the code that will stop puller from pulling a npc that is under 100% hp ?

/if (${Target.PctHPs}==100) /goto :pullLoop
/if (${Target.PctHPs}<21) /return
/call MoveToLoc ${RT_MyyLOC} ${RT_MyXLOC}
/if (!${Target.ID}) /return

I'm new at this marco thing. how do i set it up. Is there a certain program i should be using for EQ or how would I go about setting these macros?

I'm new at this marco thing. how do i set it up. Is there a certain program i should be using for EQ or how would I go about setting these macros?

Welcome to MMOBugs, I suggest you take a look here to become better acquainted with our software. Also be sure to check out macroquest2.com for answers to your questions.

Does the loot ini accompaned with this include a way to say what you want to destroy? right now i have it looting everything but didnt want to limit what it looted due to random rare drops, but i did want it to destroy the freaking rogue poison components because those are such a waste of space.

Last edited:
or perhaps is there a way to link it to another loot ini all together? not sure what goes into reading from an ini file.

Triple post ftw. I figured it out. was a simple matter of swapping the loot code in the pull.mac itself.
Ends up like this:
Code:
} else { 
      /varset LootTotal ${Corpse.Items} 
      /for LootSlot 1 to ${LootTotal} 
      /nomodkey /shift /itemnotify loot${LootSlot} leftmouseup 
      /delay 1s 
      /if (${RV_LootAllItems}) { 
         /echo Keeping a ${Cursor.Name}... WOOT! 
    [COLOR="yellow"]     /destroy[/COLOR]
         /delay 1s 
      } else { 
         /for LootCheck 1 to ${RV_LootArray.Size} 
            /if (${Cursor.Name.Find[${RV_LootArray[${LootCheck}]}]}) { 
               /echo Keeping a ${Cursor.Name}... WOOT! 
               /varcalc RV_LootStats[${LootCheck}] ${RV_LootStats[${LootCheck}]}+1 
        [COLOR="Yellow"]       /destroy[/COLOR]
               /delay 1s 
            } 
         /next LootCheck 
      } 
      /if (${Cursor.ID}) { 
         /echo Destroying a ${Cursor.Name}... 
 [COLOR="yellow"]        /autoinventory[/COLOR]
         /delay 1s

Update

Can i get an update for the monk AFK macro? please with sugar on top =)

I think this is the version i fixed the prob about targetting below you or above you. I've used this in area's like mech guardian for hours with no probs.

Attachments

• pull.mac
    23 KB · Views: 137
Is there any way I can make this work more smoothly with mq2melee? I mean it works MUCH better than the previous version, there's only few things I'd like to iron out for it (for me anyways):

1- Make it stop looking toward the ceiling (it looks way up at a retarded angle)

2- Stop constantly running at the mob while attacking, it works with the melee plugin but it acts like its trying to use it's own attack routines while constantly running at the mob while attacking and backing up to be in correct melee range

if your using mq2moveutils, unload that and it should run great

1- Make it stop looking toward the ceiling (it looks way up at a retarded angle)

um, play in 3rd person? I havent played in 1st person for like 6 years... maybe Im the only one /shrug

It's not auto looting am I doing something wrong ??

It's not auto looting am I doing something wrong ??

What version are you using, there are tons of different things posted within this thread. Post it, or link to the specific post you downloaded/copied from.

was the last one posted by Villageidiot. Provide a link to the right one please I have tried a few and find issues with all. the one by Villageidiot works great except for it not looting corpses.