Auto Accepting Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

slappy33

Lifetimer
Reaction score
When my macro fails in the middle of the night...it's usually due to the following code.

/notify ConfirmationDialogBox Yes_Button leftmouseup

MOTHER OF GOD MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seems no number of repeat lines...delays...whatever is making this reliable for me.

Please help

Slappy (the Dumbass)

Maybe dumbass is two words....apparently too stupid to figure it out myself.

So 15 minutes later I have simply reloaded the default UI and it works...damn...kicked my ass for days.

At any rate...wondering how this code works and how to fix it for other UIs. Would like any info you can offer though.

Thanks!
Slappy

Broke again...any ideas?

The situation is accepting a task add. Again, the following line is not accepting with any regualrity. And this line in is my :main portion of the macro, so it gets passed thousands of times an hour but the window/mission goes unaccepted with the window up.

I greatly appreciate any help!

Um, what macro are you referring to? May want to post it so ppl can take a look.

It's not any specific macro. I take ideas and work them into my macs. The code is pretty standard...I know for certain it's in wait4rez...

Here is an example of my latest act of failing desperation...

/delay 5
/if ( ${Window[ConfirmationDialogBox].Open} ) {
/delay 2s
/notify ConfirmationDialogBox Yes_Button leftmouseup hold
/delay 5
/delay 5
/delay 5
/delay 2s
}

/if ( ${Window[ConfirmationDialogBox].Open} ) /notify ConfirmationDialogBox Yes_Button leftmouseup
/if ( ${Window[ConfirmationDialogBox].Open} ) /notify ConfirmationDialogBox Yes_Button leftmouseup

This issue is pretty rampant on the MQ2 boards. I saw something like this I'll try once MQ is up and running again..

/delay 5s /notify ConfirmationDialogBox Yes_Button leftmouseup |all on the same line. Dunno. /shrug

Thanks for any assistance.

Slappy

Status
Not open for further replies.