ATK and Loot, rinse and repeat

fauxshizle

Reaction score
Ive been browsing afk macs for hours, I just want a mac that attacks what hits you, and loots its corpse. Or like the "dangerous" macs that just warp to the next mob in range, and loot corpse, just the plat, and move on, good for high lvl toon in low lvl zone. RH kina works with autoassisting yourself, but RH is to bloated and i need no disc use or anyting, just hit what hits u and loot its ass.
then return to same spot via warp, or like the zonewides....target next in range, kill loot, and resume to next in range..i dunno...any suggestions?:confused:

Yeha, ive seen all those....after using the search...witch is what i did before i asked that question..was wondering if somone had somthing much less bloated, like the self modified mac to spawn Qillmane, But a little less chaotic.

Those are some pretty basic macs, not sure how you get they are bloated. Regardless, those do exactly what you are asking, and can easily be tweaked.

Wow seriously? The "Killandloot.mac" is about as simple as you can get and does exactly what you want. Define "bloated" plz?

Code:
|mac tardkill

Sub Main

| ---- Set these up as needed --------
/declare PullRadius int outer 	500
/declare PullZRadius int outer 	20
| -----------------------------------

/echo Targeting mobs within, Radius.......${PullRadius} 
/echo Targeting mobs within, ZRadius.....${PullZRadius}

:loop
/if (${SpawnCount[corpse radius 100]}>0) /call LootUp
/delay 2s
/if (!${Target.ID}) /tar ${NearestSpawn[npc radius  ${PullRadius} zradius ${PullZRadius}]}	
/if (${Target.ID} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]}) {
	/face fast
	/killthis
	/if (${Target.Distance}>30) {
		/face fast
		/moveto ID
		}
	}
/delay 2s
/goto :loop

Sub LootUp
:loop
/tar ${NearestSpawn[corpse radius 100]}
/delay 1s
/moveto ID
/delay 3s
/loot
/delay 1s
/keypress esc
/hidecorpse looted
/if (${SpawnCount[corpse radius 100]}>0) /goto :loop
/return

Last edited:
Simple killing mac thread has a good looting procedure for item based loot/keep/destory. And is not "bloated" I was refering to using RH as a bloated assist and loot mac... but for loot cash only , was thinking more like this:

Sub Main
/hidecorpses looted
:kill
/target "mob here"
/warp t s 9
/squelch /loot
/notify LootWnd DoneButton leftmouseup
/squelch /attack
/goto :kill

/return

I going to add a gm check, and this should be fine, dangerous but works.

no .ini needed, it works, just the Quillmane mac minus a few things...but yes the "simple killing mac" thread is the other thing i was looking for and missed. Thanks guys

well thats about as simple as I could get it down to so "tardkill" seemed apt

Also, if you dont mind the risk you could usd advloot and just make the loot sub into a /advloot all and that would be uber simple!

good idea to add the advloot, ill do that, need to get some more packs on him, they gonna fill up fast.

Hunter is broken, hunterwarp is broken, tardkill kina works if you are on a flat plane. hunterwarp does not target the correctly named mobs listed under its zone, and repeatedly warps to them while engaging, and cant loot with a left click error, ...i saw a post where somwhere that a line needed to be changed on all loot events, but cant find it....still working....and yes i have all the correct info in loot.ini for hunter, and for hunterwarp the .ini's are correct, ...bleh...but still trying.

Did you edit the ZRadius for the area your trying to hunt in?

Hunter is broken, hunterwarp is broken, tardkill kina works if you are on a flat plane. hunterwarp does not target the correctly named mobs listed under its zone, and repeatedly warps to them while engaging, and cant loot with a left click error, ...i saw a post where somwhere that a line needed to be changed on all loot events, but cant find it....still working....and yes i have all the correct info in loot.ini for hunter, and for hunterwarp the .ini's are correct, ...bleh...but still trying.
I'll try to remember to take a look & correct these couple of macros later, since they are part of our distro.

htw

im just now getting back into eq (i dont yet know how much). i dont know what all has changed in these past months but i did have mq2melee set up to do just what your asking for. i set up holy-shits/flags and even set up an alias command to toggle all the applicable holy-shit/flags with one command for when i didnt want to auto attack/loot any thing and every thing that hit me..