Ashengate Raid (West)

Just another spoiler to help you out a bit here.

You can do this event with only a tank cleric and 1 dps. and 1 box either druid or wizard.

The event never resets. Simply run in dps a mob down to 9% till it turns in raged. Once it does use a hotkey with /echo ${Target.Height} on it to view the mobs height. If its the correct mob kill it if its not the correct mob in order then have your bot druid/wizard evac you. Run back down to the area and wait till your 5 min ooc timer is up. This allows the Enraged attendant to hit 100% hp and will not summon. Go do the same thing to another one till you find the correct kill pattern.

Even farther on the spoiler for you,

Here is the Exact kill order based off height determed by MQ

1. 9.38
2. 10.42
3. 11.46
4. 12.50
5. 13.54

Enjoy your augs :)

You need 6 flagged to grab the dz I assume? tried it with 4 flagged and 2 non flagged and it wouldn't let me get a DZ. Also tried 3 groups in a raid format, nada there also.

I must've missed a task somewhere on my main toon, loaded a friends toon and was able to grab the exp from that.

Just need 6 people in raid format. Only person geting instance has to be fully flagged to that point.

Also I believe all 6 have to be in Direwind when requesting the instance but dont hold me to that. Seems most instances I get anymore require 1 full group in actual zone before will trigger. Kellak for example is like this.

Anyone know how 80/20 rule works for this? Flagging + faction is quite a pain.

Need 5 toons that have vergalid kill + ally to jenray, then you can raid someone in.