arena charm Freeport

leemanz28

Reaction score
there is 41 fights we found a easy way to do it

still a need a good group but we cut the time by like 90%

all you have to do is get a group get the mission

then go in and DO NOT fight in the ARENA go down stairs in the open room

now all you have to do is kill the BOSS of each wave (FD pulls helps)

Look the fight up on ALLA they have a full run down there of the fight and waves

pull the boss down to the group kill him (if it tell you he pops ADDS they will POP in the Arena and you do not have to kill them just kill the boss

so you kill the boss of each Wave then go back the guy at he top and leave the mission go outside releave the task get a new one

so on and so on for all 41 wave you can do the whole charm in aobut 45 mins with a good group

NOT bad little Charm MADE hella EASY for you all

leemanz28 said:
there is 41 fights we found a easy way to do it

still a need a good group but we cut the time by like 90%

all you have to do is get a group get the mission

then go in and DO NOT fight in the ARENA go down stairs in the open room

now all you have to do is kill the BOSS of each wave (FD pulls helps)

Look the fight up on ALLA they have a full run down there of the fight and waves

pull the boss down to the group kill him (if it tell you he pops ADDS they will POP in the Arena and you do not have to kill them just kill the boss

so you kill the boss of each Wave then go back the guy at he top and leave the mission go outside releave the task get a new one

so on and so on for all 41 wave you can do the whole charm in aobut 45 mins with a good group

NOT bad little Charm MADE hella EASY for you all

not quite understanding about dropping the mission getting a new one.

If I remember right, the mission giver will let you quit the misson and restart it at a later time. He remembers the wave of mobs you have already progressed too.

So basically , he is saying to drop the mission after beating just the boss mob. So that the arena will clear itself of add's. Then get the mission again and you will be at the next wave.

Kill only the boss again for next wave...
drop again to clear add's

rinse and repeat...

Doug said:
If I remember right, the mission giver will let you quit the misson and restart it at a later time. He remembers the wave of mobs you have already progressed too.

So basically , he is saying to drop the mission after beating just the boss mob. So that the arena will clear itself of add's. Then get the mission again and you will be at the next wave.

Kill only the boss again for next wave...
drop again to clear add's

rinse and repeat...

Awesome thanks, About what hp does the MT need to be to finish this up.

No idea on the MT sorry. When my baby warrrior gets to 70 or 75 I'll try again and let yah know ;P

My monk however was able to tank up to wave 14 or 15 about with shaman slowing and bard add'ing a little extra haste , dps. Gear and shaman buffed at the time hit maybe 8k hp's . Nothing spectacular.

It is a very nice charm aug'd with slipgear's even when not completing all of the wave's. Can't get much better botting my group atm.

i tanked it with my Pally 13 HP 3K ac unbuffed

you just leave the task the get a new one when you go outside the instant

What was the last guy hitting for?