anyone know of a macro for this?

kool26

Reaction score
looking for a pally tank macro and dps if not tanking is there one that anyone nows of? just need to beable to keep aggro for tanking dont need to be special.

tried modbot but couldnt get it to work all the way. zbot it allright but needs some work...autobot just way to confusing to me....is there any others anyone knows about?

thanks

MQ2Melee has alot of automated tank stuff in it but have not been able to get it all to work for me. Not sure if it will do everything you need though. I am interested in this also.

Yeah, I set stuff up for my pally some time back. Basically, I attack (and auto-bash if I am using 1hs+sh), taunt if I have it set to on (every time it pops), etc. If I wanna maintain good agro, I auto-stun now and then. Anything else you want other than that? Of course, I have mq2combat set up also, to maintain proper positioning on the mob.

Let me know, and I'll post what you need to do with details. I'm at work right now, so will have to get to it later.

rls1966 said:
Yeah, I set stuff up for my pally some time back. Basically, I attack (and auto-bash if I am using 1hs+sh), taunt if I have it set to on (every time it pops), etc. If I wanna maintain good agro, I auto-stun now and then. Anything else you want other than that? Of course, I have mq2combat set up also, to maintain proper positioning on the mob.

Let me know, and I'll post what you need to do with details. I'm at work right now, so will have to get to it later.

yes iam very interested in that also....