Anyone explain how SOD raid progression works

Sponge

Reaction score
What are the minimum requirements, can we just skip and raids korofax etc missions and never do the previous tiers ?

Yes.

SoD isn't linear progression. You just have to be able to zone into the zones and have someone request the instance.

Sorta, but it's fucked up.

You need to do all of the 'personal' progression quests for void F flagging...even though raids void flag you, you won't be able to get into some areas without doing the progression version.

BC

not 100% true, if enough of the raid is flagged, you can be piggied in even if you only have Void A(group).. then doing all the flagging raids you'd be Void F(raid).

I couldn't zone into korafax without finishing Oceangreen, despite being raid flagged from a to b. So I think there are a few kinks in the way it works.

its one of the most stupid expansions ive seen with regarsd to progression.
:rolleyes:

not 100% true, if enough of the raid is flagged, you can be piggied in even if you only have Void A(group).. then doing all the flagging raids you'd be Void F(raid).
You can be gimped in, but for example, if you're VoidE flagged through raids but not group, you can't zone into Korafax on your own.

the progresson in oceangreen and kith are easy as hell, anythign above thats a pain in the ass

The FoS set is pretty easy too, just make sure you have your illusion mask. You could probably do all 5 mission in an evening. Took me 2 nights to ge them done maybe like 6 hours total but it was just me 2 boxing and someone else 2 boxing. If we had grabbed 2 DPS it would of gone alot faster.