any usefull ui file ?

nadia69

Lifetimer
Reaction score
i am looking for ui file usefull for eqemu
i dunno if the ui file we found still compatible with eqemu )

Put this in your Eq Program files folder it will allow u to cast spells such as por spells unlike others youll have a advantage for example if u box a shaman like me youll get the spell Ghost of Renewal which is VERY USEFULL

also i use a offset to click any item for buffs and what not even click 1.0 mage epic to powerlevel people

[click]
Description="Click any item no matter what level from inventory"
DefaultSetting=on
address0=412572
normal0="7E"
crack0="EB"
address1=4125D7
normal1="75"
crack1="EB"

Attachments

• Spells.rar
    992.8 KB · Views: 14
Spells files are only client side. All they do is tell you what level you can use them, what they do, what the color effects and such are, etc. But all of that stuff is also held server side. If you delete these files it will say stuff like required level 255, unknown effect, won't have a graphic when you cast. But it will still let you cast the spell and do the effects, understand?

Your wrong Roll a shamen, Use your uber leet hacks to get to 70 and scribe your spells, Look under heals, Heal Over time, Find Ghost of renewal

You're wrong. Roll a shaman, and use your cheats to get level 70. Then scribe your spells, look under heals over time, and you'll find Ghost of Renewal

fixed for readability, although I have no idea what this has to do with the original post. Not that I'll claim I had any clue what the original poster was talking about.

lightenuf, I'm not arguing with you. I am 100% positive I'm right, I've looked into spell hacking more than you know. I'm just telling everyone else, don't bother with this because it won't work. It is CLIENT SIDE ONLY. TO prove my point, just go ahead and switch a spell you get at level 1 to a spell you got at level 65 that does something completely different in the spells file.

Now go in game and cast it, you'll see that it will have the level 65 spell name and graphic when you cast it, even the little icon on your buffs if it's a buff but it will have the effect that it has server side.

Why cant you just try my heals i get from these files heal my group just fine thanks

so you're giving a 70 shaman the level 70 spell ghost of renewal? don't they already get that spell?

No Because Ghost of renewal is a POR Spell
you need to update your files with mine to do it

Banned Atm Gimmie like 10 min to create shamen,and warrior in the non legit server and ill prove it

Oh, so you've simply given yourself a spell you normally would've had? Thats special.

Um... i see one pixel fighting lots of other pixels....

That isn't proof by any definition *I* know.

Also, I could have a purple target ring on live if I wanted. I could have a neon orange ring or a pink ring, or even a brown targetting ring.

That video doesn't show anything. Even if we could see you casting, theres no way to tell what spell, or if it had the effect you claim.