Anger of the Nine Hells!

dulak

Vagoo!
Reaction score
And once again, legalities and retards ruin yet another good Anime series. As of June 8th Crunchyroll will be streaming Bleach. For years I've been getting my Bleach and Naruto from Dattebayo as they are by far, the best fansubbing group out. I angered back when DB had to drop Naruto b/c of CR interference in trying to make a dollar. And now CR has done it yet again. Chances are I'll be banned from CR due to my last post ^_^ but at least I made my point. If you'd like to read about it and either frown upon what I said or cheer me on, here is the link: http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-636343/bankai-bleach-coming-to-crunchyroll/?pg=69#31750376

Last edited:
essentially what the new subbing company will be doing is censoring the anime so whereas the current derivation is pure to the manga and brings the actual characters personalities out, the censorship and changing of the script won't do that. Datteybayo was credited with maintaining a mostly pure translation with a few slipups.

Am I the only one that saw the thread title and thought it was about indigestion after eating spicy Mexican food?

Yes Kodi, yes you were.

Speaking of Anime whatever happened to Naruto? and what is the difference between Naruto and Naruto-Shippoden(sp?) because that is all I ever see now. I used to like Naruto!

Well the original Naruto series ended after 220 episodes. Shippuden started up 3 years later, storyline wise, and has become awesome. As to a good group subbing it, was DB but due to the Crunchyroll crap, they were forced to drop it, same as they will with Bleach. But I've been getting my Naruto from www.takafansubs.com . They're almost as fast as DB is when it comes to getting the releases out and the subs are so close to being identical I didn't notice any kind of changes when I went from watching DB to Taka.

Naruto and Bleach are subbed by Viz Media for Crunchy Roll. CR has nothing do with it they just are providing the streaming. Dattebayo was all for this despite the variations in translation. They sent thousands of people to CR to sign the online petition for Crunchy Roll to give to the Japanese company that makes Bleach to stream it in the US. We lose a little a bit in translation but its nice to be able to view a legit video that has consistent translation and quality.

Anime is cool and all until the weird ones come out.

Big O comes to mind, worst show ever made period. Cowboy bebop, not sure if that was true anime or not but that was really stupid.

Trigun was meh.

I did like Inuyasha, Dragon Ball, and SOME Dragon Ball Z, GT was aweful. Naruto was OK, FMA was decent until it started getting really weird and stupid.

FMA is actually a great example of my likings. The first half was good, and then it just got weird.

The new FMA was redone where it makes a lot more sense. Cowboy Bepop is considered to be one of the best and most classic animes lol.

Biggest reason I don't like CR other than Vizs shitty subs is b/c they're in it for the money. They charge you a monthly sub in order to watch the most recent episodes. If you don't pay then you have to wait a week in order to watch and that puts you behind. I dunno about anyone else, but I prefer to be able to DL my anime so I can watch it durring those brief periods of time when I don't have internet.

Biggest reason I don't like CR other than Vizs shitty subs is b/c they're in it for the money. They charge you a monthly sub in order to watch the most recent episodes. If you don't pay then you have to wait a week in order to watch and that puts you behind. I dunno about anyone else, but I prefer to be able to DL my anime so I can watch it durring those brief periods of time when I don't have internet.

I noticed your Gaara avatar a while back and was wondering if you were a narutard lol. All the cool peeps have bleach skins though for their browser hehe. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/search?q=bleach&cat=personas

Last edited:
Yea I've been a "narutard" since I watched the first season way back in the day. Bleach is good too. I have a whole list of anime that I like and tend to try to watch on a regular basis, which annoys my wife to hell and back. Of course, she likes some of it here and there and rarely admits it. I have to say though, Kenshin is probably my most favorite one.

I watched bleach right up to the filler episodes and stopped in favor of just reading it, pretty sure filler is why I stopped watching naruto as well. It's the filler episodes that really ruin a series.