all-access and fippy

aspire2008

Iftw
Reaction score
Do you have to all access to play on Fippy? The server does not show up if you are silver status.

I believe so, yes. I know it was required before, and I don't recall them removing the All-Access restriction.

Yes, Fippy is gold accounts only. However, I wouldn't bother rolling on Fippy with new progression coming out. Fippy is dead. There is barely a server population and only one raiding guild.

Yes, Fippy is gold accounts only. However, I wouldn't bother rolling on Fippy with new progression coming out. Fippy is dead. There is barely a server population and only one raiding guild.

Just about sums up what happens every time they come up with a new Progression server, which is why I don't know why they keep beating the same dead horse.

Actually wait I do, it's DGC formerly SOE, the dev's do stupid things all the time, well cause its the same old devs making the same old stupid decisions. Or maybe they are idiots in the first place so then its forgiven because they can't make reasonable decisions. It would be one thing if this was made as a business decision, but I doubt this will be profitable at all in the long run either.

Same thing will happen with the one this year, just give it 6 months, people will quit, or go back to their main server.

As to answer your original question, I don't plan on playing on Fippy was just making a level 1 toon there.

Orrr, they are doing it again because the last one was a huge success. Even if it was only successful for a few years, they still made plenty of money from it. And a very large portion of the players have been asking for a new one for a long time.

I'm actually quite impressed with how seriously they are taking the new one. They are listening to player feedback, and running polls in game to find out which type of server players want. Hell, they are even doing a Beta of the new progression server so people can get a chance to report things that are out of place before the server opens up!

I played fippy hardcore into DodH, can't wait for the new one!