Account Transfers

cudacuf

Retired Stripper Banger
Reaction score
What is the easiest way to transfer toons across accounts and can you transfer a toon to a new account prior to adding info like name and email?

I can't find the post but I saw someone say not too long ago that you can now transfer between accounts with mismatching information. I'll look harder tomorrow when I am not on this shitty laptop.

I can't find the post but I saw someone say not too long ago that you can now transfer between accounts with mismatching information. I'll look harder tomorrow when I am not on this shitty laptop.
I was the one posted (along with someone else Writer12 i think?)

Anyway: They don't stress over mismatched info anymore. One CSR as much as told me they don't care about names. As long as you can verify the original account (the one the character is currently on) with some identifying info: CC, DoB, email, whatever, they'll go ahead and approve the xfer. The info does not have to match on both accts.

Start the transfer on the phone tho - will go faster and you'll get your clearance right then and there stead of back and forth via email.

I was the one posted (along with someone else Writer12 i think?)

Anyway: They don't stress over mismatched info anymore. One CSR as much as told me they don't care about names. As long as you can verify the original account (the one the character is currently on) with some identifying info: CC, DoB, email, whatever, they'll go ahead and approve the xfer. The info does not have to match on both accts.

Start the transfer on the phone tho - will go faster and you'll get your clearance right then and there stead of back and forth via email.

Legit. So provided you have the token for the a2a transfer, you can get it done right then and there?

All I gotta say is dont try to do it via the petition system. It's extremely slow and annoying.

It took them 3 days to respond to the initial ticket and they responded asking for additional information about the accounts. I provided it then 2 days later another person asks for more information.

I responded to them and told them how stupid it was that they were having to ask for more information when the first response could have asked for the additional information instead of making me wait another 2 days.

Then it took another 2 days after they received that response before they finally did the transfer. Horribly slow.

I miss the old automated transfer system :(.. Don't understand why they took it away. It can't use up that much in resources, and you would think anything that keeps them from having to deal with it directly would be a good thing.

Legit. So provided you have the token for the a2a transfer, you can get it done right then and there?
Not on the spot. It still needs to be done manually. But it will go right into the queue. Seems right now average wait time is roughly 3 days start to finish is you get it started on the phone.

Last edited: