a legitimate rog burn order

supertimmy

Lifetimer
Reaction score
is this a legit burn order?

what can i do better?

i always just stabbed stuff and never worried about min/maxing on my rog.

nailing down an actual answer on the safehouse always results in drama about if you have dagger X with dmg Y then MAYBE it's better to use twisted chance if and only if you have a bard/zerker/bl/shm group and only if you can engage with the rear arc. or something like that.

right now i go epic, third spire, rogue's fury, frenzied stabbing, toxic blades, envenomed blades, breastplate. i'll burn this with seventh and/or a cataclysm glyph.

i keep twisted shank, onslaught, lacerate and backstab greyed out.

i use thief's eyes and if i'm the only rogue or the only non retarded rogue, i use pinpoint.

when frenzied ends, i click eradicator. then maybe twisted chance if something still isn't dead.

feedback please.

One of the raid teams on my server has a forum to help people with this. This is from their forum.

My burn order is RF+3rd spire+Twisted, then Frenzied+pinpoint all the while utilizing Onslaught when its up, then I will click Envenomed blades+Chest clicky+Eradicators, and on our most important burns IoTR (7th year vet ). Always having Poison on along with Belt click from Regla in UQ to enhance my poisons (and others). Often time on long fights i will also utilize Toxic blade and anything left that may help output dps. Sometimes we have to get inventive in order to continue our output. Im sure I am forgetting something that i will have to add later.

Sounds about the same to what you said.

dont overlook razors edge. it's not awesome but its not too shanny eaither and its on another timer.

My burn order is RF+3rd spire+Twisted, then Frenzied+pinpoint

you use twisted first? I've always used Frenzied with rf with great results. twisted usually comes in third after eradicators in my lineup

in my tests ive found frenzied stabbing and twisted to come in darn close to eachother on parses while rogues fury is running eradicators seems a bit lower. so that being said i use rogues fury with frenzied stab then when stabby wears off i use twisted till rogues fury drops upon rogues fury dropping i click off twisted eirly and hit eradicators. of course third and the rest are blazin away as well

I dropped my raiding guild earlier this year, so Ive bene a bit out fo the loop. apparently TC stacks better with a beastloard disc, fury of kolos or something, so the deal is if you have a BL in the group then you should go rf+tc, the u can use FS the last 15 seconds or so before RF wears off