300 aa in 2 hours...

Chase369

Slayer of Face!
Reaction score
So I was looking thru some old posts and some really hot topics from afew years ago, and came across " http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/life-...300-aa-in-2-hours.html?highlight=300+aa+hours " I read thru it and it interested me. The thread got locked and the secret was never told. Maybe the secret was released on another thread / topic I dont know. Anyone mind in enlightening me?

I destroyed Fort Mech and lots of other stuff with Nodelay when it was available but from what I read this wasnt nodelay.

Last edited:
The one that comes to mind is the bone chip turn in quest. That was the one that went mainstream, but that was probably 5 years ago that that got nerfed.

The one that comes to mind is the bone chip turn in quest. That was the one that went mainstream, but that was probably 5 years ago that that got nerfed.

maybe...but the thread im refering too says otherwise.

well we have no idea what thread your talking about. so really hard to know.

I'm pretty sure that thread is refering to the old shroud aa sploit. It's been nerfed awhile now

Turn AA on to 100% shroud to lvl 5, then group with a lvl 5 shrouded to lvl 5. take them to Warrens and kill the rats you could crank out AAs fast enough to max out your AAs within 24 hours if just doing 3 people in the group.

Turn AA on to 100% shroud to lvl 5, then group with a lvl 5 shrouded to lvl 5. take them to Warrens and kill the rats you could crank out AAs fast enough to max out your AAs within 24 hours if just doing 3 people in the group.

Trick was the real lvl 5 had to do the killing. Shrouding avoided the real lvl 5 from actually leveling out of the exp sweet spot. Also, being able to bank more than 30 aa's in a shroud made this worthwhile (I remember deshrouding and having 150-200 aa's to spend... was fun).

It lasted a while... a bunch of people were selling aa's here (and other places) for the cheap, and then the tactic became relatively well known, which f'd their services, but allowed others to take advantage before it was nerfed. I think I used it for about 2 weeks before the nerf, while the folks who were using it to PL for money may have been using it 2-4 weeks longer than that.

i remember unshrouding and having about 2000 aa to spend

How long did you do it for before unshrouding? I would typically unshroud every instance (did it in instances that lasted 6 hours each, respawned, with nonstop killing). If you stayed shrouded up for a while I could see that being the case.

i remember unshrouding and having about 2000 aa to spend

How long did you do it for before unshrouding? I would typically unshroud every instance (did it in instances that lasted 6 hours each, respawned, with nonstop killing). If you stayed shrouded up for a while I could see that being the case.

like jj said in warrens you could do it overnight and max your toon. i had a toon that i did for a couple nights and had 4k aa's when i unshrouded

there was a guy here who had a sig that basically showed him unshrouding and gaining like 10k+ AA

Maybe when I see "warrens" I think of the wrong zone... which warrens are you talking about?

Another quick XP exploit was the level 99 banker/merchant? in Freeport. They hit like little girls, respawned pretty much immediately and gave some kick ass experience when killed. That didn't last long at all.

i did it in forgotten halls, using the afk mac.id set my alarm for like every 6 hours and wake up / pop home from work and set it going again, doing 3-4 toons at once.

prob did it for about a week solid id imagine. didnt know warrens would be much quicker. that would have been less risk then then 24/7 for a week or so.

coldain mission still a bad one to do anymore? (dont think it was watched as much as the naggy one) but i think about a yr ago there was alot of buzz that it wasnt worth to do botting or not , legit or not
that the mission was flagged and generated alot of hassle to be honest that probably happened to all MMs either dont exist anymore or throw a red flag if u do too many maybe dunno

i used it in the hive using a ranger to headshot the shit out of the spiders