Search results

1. A

Macro Will this still work?

My old cleric macro, I used to run two groups, not going to go that far again but wanted to run a full group, needed to see if these old macros would still run. My friend, I used to get them from has long moved on and is not interested in coming back to EQ...
  2. A

Question

Just returned after a long break....... I have number of killer macros, that worked through SoD which is when I left EQ after playing from BETA. I was boxing 2 full groups. which I know it not crazy but I had macros for all classes, my groups were warrior, zerk, SK, cleric, shammy, bard...
  3. A

Dragon, Dragon, Dragon

I also posted in Raid, not sure which is right because the group version is not a raid. But has anyone completed this group version and willing to post tips on what needs to happen starting with the Vish level. I wiped on Vish when I did not put enough dps on the eggs, and it spawned adds...
  4. A

Dragon, Dragon, Dragon

Ok I can't be the only one boxing this, I wiped on Vish, group version, when I failed to kill the eggs before it spawned add, but I will kill them next time, had to head out with friends so I did not have time to retry. Has anyone beat the group version of DDD and want to post what is needed...
  5. A

Do you think SOE notices?

Do you think SOE notices server pops drop when there is a patch and no MQ2, and once MQ2 is fixed the server pops come back up to normal?? Because my server was empty. Only saw a few and most running around with their Merc's
  6. A

Anyway or trade skill to change an AUG

Anyway to change a slot 8 to slot 7 AUG? I don't raid anymoe and its killing me to loose the use of all my slot 8 AUGS, the new SOD armor is better than my older armor with slot 8 Augs. Anyone know if it possible??
  7. A

Marco BUffs Please Help-see if you can find my mistake please

Ok updated my shammy macro, with 85 talisman of unity added a bit to account for the main buff name since diffrent from buff but my code does not see it and keep trying to recast. Since I am no expert and this is not my work a buddy codes for me in exchange for using barrowing my dps for PLing...
  8. A

Question about the Merc AI

Hey has any of you guys taken a look at the Merc AI, is there anything in there that would help Macro writters or is that not possible? Just wondering Thanks Grats on all you 85 already
  9. A

Question about accounts

I have 2 questions 1) I read in other threads that transfering is automated now, does that include account transfers<not server, just account.? I.E. account purchased, and want to transfer to new clean account? If some has done please let me know. 2) If I transfer a toon to another account a...
  10. A

Mq2melee holyshit need help

Please can anyone figure out what I am doing wrong please!! holyflag5=on holyshit5=/if (${Me.PctHPs}<95 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Final Stand Discipline Rk. II]}) /disc "Final Stand Discipline Rk. II" holyflag6=on holyshit6=/if (${Me.PctHPs}<20 && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Warlord's...
  11. A

Would anyone be willing to share??

Are there any advanced Mq2melee folks out there that would be willing to share what their ini file looks like, ie getting say a SK or pally to cast, setting up the holy shit etc....I know read the wikki which I did and still having issues wondered if anyone would be willing to share, for...
  12. A

MQ2reachit-question about fartaunt

How does fartaunt, work, when I use it always says taunt failed, any tips, I heard you can use it to pull mobs. Any info would be great I have plugin loaded, target mob then /fartaunt Thanks
  13. A

Has anyone seen a AFK shadowknight bot macro?

I am trying to find a shadow knight afkbot, that will melee, cast, self buff, pet attack if anyone can point me in the right direction would love it. Thanks
  14. A

Question on memory

I am running the gamer extreme mother board, allow up to 8 meg of memory, currently have 2 sticks of 2 megs, os is vista 64 business, due to work needs, anyways...I opened machine pulled sticks to see what was in there then went bought the same memory brand, everything the same. Put in 2 more...
  15. A

What katta group task giving the most orux??

Which tasks are giving the most Orux?? Thanks
  16. A

hunter/pulling macro

I would like to find a simple hunter macro that will pull certain mobs within a certain radius, and bring back to camp. monk puller or something, I know some thing is out there, could not find on vip board over at MQ2. Any help, link, zip would be great! Thanks
  17. A

WTF does this mean

CAS is Unavailable A general exception occurred while trying to access CAS. Please notify your system administrator. Copyright © 2005-2006 JA-SIG. All rights reserved. XHTML, CSS Powered by JA-SIG CAS 3.0.5 tried to log into an account of mine and got a retrieval error message for that...
  18. A

How do you get around the 6 month move rule??

How do you get around the 6 month move rule/ or find out when you can move??
  19. A

Anyone having luck transfering toons?

Anyone actually get a toon to transfer via petition in the last week or so. I am guessing its all backed up due to fire in So Cal. Any insight out there??
  20. A

Anyone tried to transfer an account since the new system went into effect

Anyone have success transfering an account to a different server, under the new system. Please post your success or failures Thanks