Search results

1. S

monk issue with /bot-melee

hmmmm... I checked the ini file and there was no [MQ2Melee] section in it. although when I do a /melee in mq window all the melee items scroll up showing the settings. So... I checked my 106 monk... no melee section... Checked my necro I play daily... No melee section. Then checked a...
  2. S

turn melee plugin off and bot works, not sure about whats its all using with melee out.
  3. S

melee version is 11/29/20 also
  4. S

I can turn bot off and with melee still going, when in melee distance it does the sit/stand thing with bot deactivated.
  5. S

son says his mq bot was updated on Tuesday and thats when the issue came up.
  6. S

about a 30 second fight sat/stand 6 times, about every 5 seconds, steady.
  7. S

sure... this file works fine with the 106 monk...
  8. S

hmmm Just noticed this... BotVersion=20201129.1712 Thats prolly about the time the issue started.....
  9. S

here is more info... I loaded a 106 monk and it works fine, no issues. I copied the 106 ini file and replaced the 115 monk ini file and... 115 monk sits/stands as before, no change. SO 106 works, 115 doesn't using the same ini file info.
  10. S

Still doing it... here a file with one fight...
  11. S

This issue just started last night. With /bot on my sons monk , it continuously sits/stands while fighting. And if mounted spams 'you cannot do this while mounted'. This was happening on my sons account in Florida last night and today (he has a preimum account also). we tried a lot of...
  12. S

Couldn't parse '/nav stop log=off'

Using Bot it just started randomly doing this... a- [2020/11/08 11:21:46] DoCommand - Couldn't parse '/nav stop log=off' a- [2020/11/08 11:21:46] DoCommand - Couldn't parse '/nav id 5272 log=error' and continuously scrolling until i do a bot off. afteer /bot it work for a short time...
  13. S

/bot and tank

I started using a tank and /bot and it works very well... With the exception that it always uses Grappling Strike and continuously pull the mob away from camp. I see that listed Aggro3: Warlords Furry III and Grab:0 Grappling Strike when bot runs, how do I stop those? Thanks
  14. S

Help with /bot and necro Death Peace

Yes, Still does the same thing... FDs then stands back up, over and over till dead... :p [MQ2Melee] ancestral=20 enrage=1 enragingkick=25 facing=1 feigndeath=60 groupcheck=1 infuriate=1 lifetap=70 melee=0 override=1 petassist=1 petenrage=1 pethot=20 petinfuriate=1 petmend=30...
  15. S

Help with /bot and necro Death Peace

Necro uses Death Peace at 60, which I have set, but immediately stands back up, then FDs again and stands up. I've actually spent a few weeks changing things around but no luck. When I look it says ImHit1 Death Peice Thanks... :) [MQ2DoCrack] Top=401 Bottom=723 Left=290 Right=437...
  16. S

EQ PP sites

I've used - www.OurPlat.com - alot and never had any problems. Also they use PayPal so no credit cards involved. Always deliver within 5 - 10 mins. Skuz
  17. S

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

Ya, I have that loaded otherwise the "Envenomed Blades" or "Dirty Fighting" do not work. Those two do work but the two new abilities generate the error. Skuz
  18. S

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

new Rogue abilities, how to make them work? What has to be done to make these new abilities work? I'd like to get 'Bleed' and 'Pinpoint Vitals' to autofire. In my .ini file I have... holyflag0=1 holyshit0=/if (${Target.CurrentHPs}<20 && ${Target.Fleeing} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Ligament...
  19. S

EQ keyboard...busted?

Ah... This one I maybe able to answer.... On mine, it has to do, for some reason, with Windows Media Center. I read about this somewhere and tried it and it worked. I simply unpluged the USB cable that had the Media Center RF controller and I was then able to use the " and ". Skuz
  20. S

Autoskills Backstab

Hi,,, I play a high end Rogue and use the backstab in autoskills to continuously fire backstab. I have max level and 3k AAs so I can backstab from any angle. The Autoskills has some check that only fires backstab when I'm behind the mob. I do alot of tanking now, with my Merc and am back to...