Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

You'd probably have better luck if you had made what you're trying to do stand out better...folks are helpful, but I had to reread your post a few times and I'm still not totally sure what you're asking for. So...

Code:
downshit0=/if (!${Me.Aura.ID}) /disc <AURA>;
That's based on my understanding that holyshits are combat and downshits are non-combat? I could be totally fucked on that one though.

If you're dealing with a caster, then you'll have to make sure that your aura is memmed and then cast it...although I'm not sure I'd use mq2melee to manage a caster. :)

Cheers!

BC

Appricate the responce, so just typing in downshit0=/if blahblah <~coding there~ will have mq2melee autocast my aura? assuming i'm using correct /if ?

Appricate the responce, so just typing in downshit0=/if blahblah <~coding there~ will have mq2melee autocast my aura? assuming i'm using correct /if ?

No. You will have to put those in the .INI manually.

The INI filename format is Server_Toon.ini, in your main MQ2 directory.

So if I have toon named Jack on Saryrn, and my MQ2 plugins/etc. are all in C:\MQ2, then I would edit C:\MQ2\saryrn_Jack.ini

Somewhere under the [MQ2Melee] part, put in your holyshits & downshits. Here is a simple example showing 1 stupid downshit (hehe):

Code:
[MQ2Melee]
downflag0=1
enrage=1
facing=1
harmtouch=1
infuriate=1
petmend=20
petrange=75
plugin=1
pothealfast=0
pothealover=0
resume=20
slam=1
stickrange=75
downshit0=/if (${Me.State.Equal[SIT]}) /echo SIT IS ON
version=4.900

After you do that, if you are in game with the plugin loaded already, then type: /melee load

To control each downshit or holyshit, whether they are on or off, is like this:

/melee downflag0=on
/melee holyflag2=off
/melee holyflag0=on

etc.

Once you have everything the way you want it with melee, don't forget to do: /melee save

Notice in my example .INI, there is a line: downflag0=1

That means downshit0 is enabled. You can do that up front as long as you are editing putting in your downshits & holyshits, so they will be active when you log in, or when you do /melee load.

Hope that's clear enough.

htw

No. You will have to put those in the .INI manually.

The INI filename format is Server_Toon.ini, in your main MQ2 directory.

So if I have toon named Jack on Saryrn, and my MQ2 plugins/etc. are all in C:\MQ2, then I would edit C:\MQ2\saryrn_Jack.ini

Somewhere under the [MQ2Melee] part, put in your holyshits & downshits. Here is a simple example showing 1 stupid downshit (hehe):

Code:
[MQ2Melee]
downflag0=1
enrage=1
facing=1
harmtouch=1
infuriate=1
petmend=20
petrange=75
plugin=1
pothealfast=0
pothealover=0
resume=20
slam=1
stickrange=75
downshit0=/if (${Me.State.Equal[SIT]}) /echo SIT IS ON
version=4.900

After you do that, if you are in game with the plugin loaded already, then type: /melee load

To control each downshit or holyshit, whether they are on or off, is like this:

/melee downflag0=on
/melee holyflag2=off
/melee holyflag0=on

etc.

Once you have everything the way you want it with melee, don't forget to do: /melee save

Notice in my example .INI, there is a line: downflag0=1

That means downshit0 is enabled. You can do that up front as long as you are editing putting in your downshits & holyshits, so they will be active when you log in, or when you do /melee load.

Hope that's clear enough.

htw

Clear as a bell, Me and my brother had been wondering exactly how these works, was kinda expecting to get flamed so never asked haha.....This should make life alot easier :-D

[MQ2Melee]
aggro=1
begging=1
disarm=1
enrage=1
facing=1
frenzy=1
harmtouch=0
infuriate=1
kick=0
melee=1
petmend=20
petrange=75
plugin=1
provokeend=0
provokemax=0
provokeonce=0
ragevolley=10
resume=20
slam=0
standup=1
stickrange=100
stun1=10917
stunning=20
Holyshit1=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Decimator's Volley RK. II]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>1) {
/disc decimator's Volley Rk. II
/echo Firing Decimator's Volley RK. II
}
version=4.900

Is multiline commands supported in holyshit's?

perhaps i'm doing something wrong?

Not firing disc

[MQ2Melee]
aggro=1
begging=1
disarm=1
enrage=1
facing=1
frenzy=1
harmtouch=0
infuriate=1
kick=0
melee=1
petmend=20
petrange=75
plugin=1
provokeend=0
provokemax=0
provokeonce=0
ragevolley=10
resume=20
slam=0
standup=1
stickrange=100
stun1=10917
stunning=20
Holyshit1=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Decimator's Volley RK. II]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>1) {
/disc decimator's Volley Rk. II
/echo Firing Decimator's Volley RK. II
}
version=4.900

Is multiline commands supported in holyshit's?

perhaps i'm doing something wrong?

Not firing disc

Hmm.. while the holyshits/downshits are macro commands, I coulda sworn you can't do it the way you did, for multiple things... course, I could be wrong too.

Let's see. Try a couple of things in game, so we can see what they say:

/echo ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Decimator's Volley RK. II]}
/echo ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Decimator's Volley]}

The reason I want you to check the 2nd one, is I could have sworn the actual checks & stuff thru MQ, did not care about rank. But then again, I could be wrong! Muahaha...

Anyway, see what those say. Should say NULL, TRUE, or FALSE.

And we go from there.

Lastly, I am wondering why you are doing this in a holyshit though, doesn't the option work for mq2melee? I.e.: /melee ragevolley=%end

htw

Oh, and try it like this, also:

Holyshit1=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[decimator's volley rk. ii]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>1) /multiline ; /disc "decimator's volley" ; /echo Firing Decimator's Volly Rk. II

And again, I am not a melee expert, so I do not know about /disc & the necessity to use a rk. I thought the rk 2 / rk 3 overwrote your earlier disc ( like spells do for casters), so are you not able to just do /disc decimator's volley ?

thanks.

htw

Sorry for the multiple replies.... ;-)

I also do not see where you have the flag turned on.

/melee holyflag1=on

htw

Oh, and try it like this, also:

Holyshit1=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[decimator's volley rk. ii]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>1) /multiline ; /disc "decimator's volley" ; /echo Firing Decimator's Volly Rk. II

And again, I am not a melee expert, so I do not know about /disc & the necessity to use a rk. I thought the rk 2 / rk 3 overwrote your earlier disc ( like spells do for casters), so are you not able to just do /disc decimator's volley ?

thanks.

htw

Currently punching this directly into the chat bar to find out if i'm getting any errors, because its not firing as a holyshit. It fires fine as
Code:
/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Decimator's Volley RK. II]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>1) /disc decimator's Volley Rk. II

but if I do it your way, it doesn't fire at all. They do overwrite the earlier discs however you have to include the RK. II at the end for it to use it, my guess is when I type "/disc Decimator's Volley" and nothing happens that its because I no longer have that combat ability.

So far trying /if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Decimator's Volley RK. II]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>1) /multiline ; /echo AHH ; /disc Decimator's Volley RK. II

Does in fact yeild the correct results, going to drop this into my mq2melee.ini and see if there is any luck

Sorry for the multiple replies.... ;-)

I also do not see where you have the flag turned on.

/melee holyflag1=on

htw

Lol i'm new to the entire process of using MQ2Melee with holyshit's downshits holyflag/ downflag....

so I need to "/melee holyflag1=on" in game? gonna give it a shot and see if that makes a difference lol

EDIT: Alright, we have a winner! For those interested the Holyshit to use for Decimator's Volley is
Code:
holyshit1=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Decimator's Volley RK. II]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>1) /disc decimator's Volley Rk. II
The reason for this was because MQ2melee wasn't firing ragevolley properly, sometimes it would fire, sometimes it wouldn't, and 9 times out of 10 it would fire but randly throughout battle instead of as soon as it poped. useful for any zerker, simply replace the code for "Decimator's Volley Rk. II" with the name of your disc

Lol i'm new to the entire process of using MQ2Melee with holyshit's downshits holyflag/ downflag....

so I need to "/melee holyflag1=on" in game? gonna give it a shot and see if that makes a difference lol

Ya, turn it on, and do /melee save

Or before ya go in game, you can put those in the .ini, like:

holyflag1=1

htw

Warrior

Here is what I use for those pesky named mobs that sometimes pop in your AFK XP Camps.

Code:
holyshit0=/if (${Me.Combat} && ${Target.CleanName.Equal[Chief Bighat]} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[final stand discipline]}) /disc final stand discipline
holyshit1=/if (${Me.Combat} && ${Target.CleanName.Equal[Chief Bighat]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Blast of Anger]}) /alt act 3646
holyshit2=/if (${Me.Combat} && ${Target.CleanName.Equal[Chief Bighat]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Fundament: Third Spire of the Warlord]}) /alt act 1402
holyshit3=/if (${Me.Combat} && ${Target.CleanName.Equal[a rat]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Fundament: Third Spire of the Warlord]}) /alt act 1402
holyshit4=/if (${Me.Combat} && ${Target.CleanName.Equal[a rat]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Blast of Anger]}) /alt act 3646
holyshit5=/if (${Me.PctHPs}<98 && ${Target.CleanName.Equal[Chief Bighat]} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[final stand discipline]}) /disc final stand discipline

Bard Question

Quick bard twist question... I want my bard to click epic from mainhand (he already can) but then restart his melody without me doing it. Is that possible?

Same with his self clickies... He cast self clickies when melody is off, but not when its on and he's out of combat.

new Rogue abilities, how to make them work?

What has to be done to make these new abilities work?
I'd like to get 'Bleed' and 'Pinpoint Vitals' to autofire.

In my .ini file I have...

holyflag0=1
holyshit0=/if (${Target.CurrentHPs}<20 && ${Target.Fleeing} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Ligament Slice]} && ${Target.Speed}>50) /aa act Ligament Slice

That works...

holyflag1=1
holyshit1=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Envenomed Blades]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<96) /casting "Envenomed Blades" alt

That works...

holyflag2=1
holyshit2=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Dirty Fighting]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<86) /casting "Dirty Fighting" alt

That works...

But both the new ones give the error...

Failed to parse /if command. Could not find command to execute.

holyflag3=1
holyshit3=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Pinpoint Vitals]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<80)
/casting "Pinpoint Vitals" alt

holyflag4=1
holyshit4=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Bleed]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<75)
/casting "Bleed" alt

Is there a way to make them work?

Thanks...

Skuz

What has to be done to make these new abilities work?
I'd like to get 'Bleed' and 'Pinpoint Vitals' to autofire.

In my .ini file I have...

holyflag0=1
holyshit0=/if (${Target.CurrentHPs}<20 && ${Target.Fleeing} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Ligament Slice]} && ${Target.Speed}>50) /aa act Ligament Slice

That works...

holyflag1=1
holyshit1=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Envenomed Blades]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<96) /casting "Envenomed Blades" alt

That works...

holyflag2=1
holyshit2=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Dirty Fighting]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<86) /casting "Dirty Fighting" alt

That works...

But both the new ones give the error...

Failed to parse /if command. Could not find command to execute.

holyflag3=1
holyshit3=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Pinpoint Vitals]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<80)
/casting "Pinpoint Vitals" alt

holyflag4=1
holyshit4=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Bleed]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<75)
/casting "Bleed" alt

Is there a way to make them work?

Thanks...

Skuz

/plugin mq2cast

htw

/plugin mq2cast

htw

Ya, I have that loaded otherwise the "Envenomed Blades" or "Dirty Fighting" do not work.

Those two do work but the two new abilities generate the error.

Skuz

Not able to find any type of INI for my warrior in my MQ2 folder- Or is it in the EQ folder?

Anywho, this is what I have for his Opportunistic Strike Disc--

Code:
holyshit0=/if (${Target.CurrentHPs}<20 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady{Opportunistic Strike Discipline}}) /disc Opportunistic Strike Discpipline

Let me know if anyone has any success with it, or if it needs tweaking.

Not able to find any type of INI for my warrior in my MQ2 folder- Or is it in the EQ folder?

Anywho, this is what I have for his Opportunistic Strike Disc--

Code:
holyshit0=/if (${Target.CurrentHPs}<20 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady{Opportunistic Strike Discipline}}) /disc Opportunistic Strike Discpipline

Let me know if anyone has any success with it, or if it needs tweaking.

In your MQ2 folder, look for file named as server_toon.ini, for example saryrn_Bubba.ini. In the appropriate file, under [MQ2Melee] section are your mq2melee options.

htw

All the stuff in my INI is UI related, and thats it. Any way to force it to save all my melee information in there?

like HTW said,in your MQ folder must be an ini than thats called servername_charname.
the melee section looks something like that for example than.

Code:
[MQ2Melee]
aggro=0
disarm=0
Bash=1
Shield=47310
callchallenge=0
provoke0=6173
holyflag0=1
holyflag1=1
holyflag2=1
holyflag3=0
holyflag4=0
holyflag5=0
holyflag6=0
downflag0=1
downflag1=1
downflag2=1
downflag3=1
downflag4=1
downflag5=1
downflag6=0
enrage=0
facing=1 
kick=1 
melee=1 
plugin=1 
stickrange=100
taunt=1
Standup=1
battleleap=0
commanding=30
version=4.769 

;Epic 2.0 click
holyshit0=/if (${Me.PctHPs} < 50 && ${Cast.Ready[Kreljnok's Sword of Eternal Power]} ) /casting 60332 |item

;CoA BP Click
holyshit1=/if (${Me.PctHPs} < 60 && ${Cast.Ready[Gladiator's Plate Chestguard of War]} ) /casting 70858 |item

;aa snare
holyshit2=/if (${Target.CurrentHPs}<20 && ${Target.Fleeing} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Call of Challenge]} && ${Target.Speed}>50) /aa act Call of Challenge

;During downtime, check my clicky buffs and recast them if needed

downshit0=/if (${Spell[Miraculous Visions].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Buff[Miraculous Visions].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Kizrak's Gauntlets of Battle"|hands

downshit1=/if (${Spell[Hateful Guard].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Buff[Hateful Guard].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Mask Of Lament"|face

downshit2=/if (!${Me.Buff[Pestilence Shock].ID} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Pestilence Shock].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Symbol of the Planemasters"|range

downshit3=/if (${Spell[Taelosian Guard].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Buff[Taelosian Guard].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Ring of Organic Darkness"|finger

downshit4=/if (${Spell[Eternal Ward].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Buff[Eternal Ward].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Prismatic Ring of Resistance"|finger

downshit5=/if (${Spell[Form of Endurance III].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Buff[Form of Endurance III].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Ring of the Beast"|Finger

;toggle enrage detection if you have Master's Aura (makes you immune to enrage)

holyshit3=/if (!${Me.Song[Master's Aura Effect].ID} && !${meleemvi[enrage]}) /melee enrage=1
holyshit4=/if (${Me.Song[Master's Aura Effect].ID} && ${meleemvi[enrage]}) /melee enrage=0