Search results

1. ninjablindbluff

MQ2 Detection Thread

I don't think the toon is old enough to be soulmarked, but I think my friend now has to consider if the risk is worth taking, or losing a few no drop items and starting over. Power leveling is kind of boring, but he could power level his replacement toon before starting over or just make the...
  2. ninjablindbluff

MQ2 Detection Thread

it makes a difference with my friend because he wants to duel box and if he hast to spend an extra $50 to keep his main, then he can't afford to buy new account to duel box. considering, in order to transfer, you need to have same expansions, and he has all expansions on the main, adds up to alot.
  3. ninjablindbluff

MQ2 Detection Thread

mq flagged account (flagged as a mq user) what if i had a mq flagged (flagged as a mq user) account, let's say i thought i didn't wanna loose my toon, so i decide to transfer my toon from flagged account to brand new account? You think that would work? to get rid of flag? or do i have to start...
  4. ninjablindbluff

MQ2 Detection Thread

some of us aren't programmers, just macroing rpg'ers. more english, less jargon plz. :confused: Added later: some of my posts got deleted, but if they weren't, you would see that from the picture I completely understood the point. Also would like to thank Dragonthorne and Htw for making an...
  5. ninjablindbluff

MQ2 Detection Thread

I totally agree. -Quotes from actual gm chat -More fun loving quotes from GM chat.
  6. ninjablindbluff

MQ2 Detection Thread

nothing new in gaming in terms of the industry. punkbuster on halflife...
  7. ninjablindbluff

MQ2 Detection Thread

Post was deleted. No futher questions needed, all answers have been given.
  8. ninjablindbluff

Advanced Assist button.

is this using mq2 or just normal in game?
  9. ninjablindbluff

Plugin: MQ2Size

doesn't work for me, tried /size 1, /size 2, /size 98, everything crashes game.