Search results

1. unknownerrors

/warp compass

I'm trying to make a Ldon repeater, having some issue with getting the Ldon zone however, i stumbled on to the /warp compass thinking maybe it would take me in the direction the compass is marked.. instead i got a crash =(
  2. unknownerrors

looking high 70's low 80's instance

I'm looking for an instance to farm into about 85ish. any ideas?
  3. unknownerrors

Zone checking issue

I'm using the following code on a few dammed accounts while i still have them /if (${Zone.ID}!=159) { :wait4zone /zone sseru /delay 30s ${Zone.ID}==159 /if (${Zone.ID}!=159) { /keypress END hold /delay 3s /goto :wait4zone } } the crazy thing is, that if i start the macro in seru, it...
  4. unknownerrors

raf and auto lvl 51?

So I have read that somehow some way we can use raf to make a new account and you can optionally up to lvl 51? Anyone have details on how this is done?
  5. unknownerrors

custom heal sub not firing

I'm trying to keep my group healed with the following code Sub main /declare healspell string outer Complete Heal /declare i int outer :MainLoop /doevents /for i 1 to 5 /if (${Group.Member[i].PctHPs}<=60) { /target ${Group.Member[i]} } /if (${Target.Type.Equal[Corpse]}) /call Rezfallen...
  6. unknownerrors

odd /target issue

if i type "/target toonname" it never fails, as long as the toon is in the zone of course. but if i put that same command in a macro it doesn't work, i get the purple line saying not found.. but if i declare the toons name then use /target ${declare} it works.. is this by design?
  7. unknownerrors

custom events not firing

hey guys, I'm having a hell of a time getting a custom chat event to fire.. heres what it looks like #Event Rezfallen "#1# tells the group,'Im ready to get rez.'#*#" #chat group Sub Main Sub Event_Rezfallen(string Line, string grpmember) /echo fired /target ${grpmember} i can't get it to...
  8. unknownerrors

crash when looting

using advloot i seem to crash randomly when looting using the simple macro shown on the plugin page. i'm thinking it might have something to do with my inventory being full..
  9. unknownerrors

in-game web browser and site/server logs

I'm wondering what a hit from an in-game browser session records like on the site your browsing. will the logs show the connection came from your computers wan ip or your EQ servers ip?
  10. unknownerrors

spawnmaster log file issues..

anyone able to tell me how to correct MQ2Spawmmaster to log spawns correctly.. currently i'm getting in my log file thanks in advance.
  11. unknownerrors

MQ2Spawnmaster date stamps?

I'm currently sitting on a few spawns that take days to respawn. it should would be useful if when i saw the spawn message and despawn message a date was included. currently all i see is the time.
  12. unknownerrors

you think you know a motherfucker

i have been working at the same job now for like 9 years. i'm a smoker, and my employer has setup two areas where we are allowed to smoke. i see the same people in those smoke areas everyday. now this guy, this fuck, went out of his way everyday i saw him to stop, say hi, ask about my family and...
  13. unknownerrors

Lord Inquisitor Seru - on Xegony

I have been tracking LIS on xegony for the better part of 2 months now. I haven't even caught a sniff of his spawn or death, nor have I found anyone sitting on the spawn. I'm considering writing a macro to afk camp/kill him. it wouldn't be hard, just gotta work out logging in alts to pick up...
  14. unknownerrors

UF SoD clients where to get them??

So i'm setting up a emu server to have a safe environment to develop and test macros before using or publicly releasing anything that may have a high level of detection. not to mention that on an emu server i could east liy create just about every situation, which is a huge plus for testing...
  15. unknownerrors

move to NPC in PoK.. options?

I'm working on a grinding macro that will have a combat inc for every class. based apon the class you run the macro on it will select the combat inc for you class. this is fine and good for melee classes that will basically use the same skills from 1 -whatever. but for casters their spell...
  16. unknownerrors

need to exclude non numeric values

I'm working on a sub that will buy my wizzy's spell off the 1 - 25 vendor in PoK.. i have. Sub main /declare buyspell string outer /echo there are ${Merchant.Items} Items on this vendor. /echo start with buying Level 2 spells. /declare i int local /for i 1 to ${Merchant.Items} /echo...
  17. unknownerrors

low resource UI?

I want to get rid of the SoE UI. however system resouces are a prime concern. i 6 box, on a 6 core amd 3.4 gig cpu with 16 gigs of ddr3 2200, and a single Nivida 550 Ti. that system makeup runs 6 accounts fairly flawlessly.. guild lobby is always a bitch. but it would be a bitch no matter how...
  18. unknownerrors

array tutorial please

I have to admit, when to comes to arrays i'm sort of lost. I understand that arrays are used to handle lists, or better put, to store data of similar type. in my searches for a break down on how this commad is used the things i see most asked for are for making arrays of the spawn count of a...
  19. unknownerrors

Xtarget infomation

I have been looking for information on "Xtarget" usage it's not in the MQ2 Manual nor is it one of the MQ2MMOTLO's could anyone point me to a refferance point for this command?
  20. unknownerrors

${Me.Combat} questions

So i was looking into the mq2 manual for something that could help me detect when i catch argo and it would seem that /if (${Me.Combat}==TRUE) { /call combat } should get the job done, but i'm wondering about targeting issues.. like say i'm in combat but i'm targeting my pet, or another group...