UF SoD clients where to get them??

unknownerrors

Reaction score
Website
unknownerrors.net
So i'm setting up a emu server to have a safe environment to develop and test macros before using or publicly releasing anything that may have a high level of detection. not to mention that on an emu server i could east liy create just about every situation, which is a huge plus for testing.

trouble is i do not have access to any other client than Tit. so i'm wondering if someone may have others on a fileserver or maybe be willing to create a torrent. being that i have paid for my live client it shouldn't have any legal (piracy) issues..

thanks in advance guys!

So i'm setting up a emu server to have a safe environment to develop and test macros before using or publicly releasing anything that may have a high level of detection. not to mention that on an emu server i could east liy create just about every situation, which is a huge plus for testing.

trouble is i do not have access to any other client than Tit. so i'm wondering if someone may have others on a fileserver or maybe be willing to create a torrent. being that i have paid for my live client it shouldn't have any legal (piracy) issues..

thanks in advance guys!
https://www.google.com/#newwindow=1&q=everquest+underfoot+torrent

htw