Search results

1. T

MQ2EQBCS and Mobile Hot Spot

I'm having a issue connecting to my EQBC Interface through a mobile hotspot. Main computer (networked) is running EQBC. 2nd computer is connected to the internet through my phones mobile hotspot. I cant get the 2nd computer to link up to the main computer using the /bccmd connect {my ip...
  2. T

EQBC Interface error

Has anyone seen this issue before? 1) Start EQBC Interface 2) EQBC Interface shows up on the Task Bar, but does not open a viewable box on the desktop. 3) Worked fine last night - only change was Windows 10 did an update before I shut down. Before I roll back the Windows update, does anyone...
  3. T

MAG Pet macro?

Does anyone have a "simple" MAG Pet kill macro? All I want the macro to do is locate a mob at a set radius, attack it until dead, repeat until area is clear, then wait on respawn. I see all the other macros and Ive tried to edit them, but they never work. No need for buffs, running to the...
  4. T

Titanium MQ2 Release

I just tried a Titanium server with the MQ2 Titanium download. Only plugin that seemed to work was the map. EQBC didn't work, warp, fade, etc.. didn't work. All are plugged and show active but command responds with "unknown command". Anything special needed to run the MQ2Titanium version...
  5. T

MQ2Melee issue

Just recently since one of the last patches, with MQ2Melee running, I can't break away. It will not stop sticking to the target. I have to target someone in my group that is a long way away from the target I'm hitting to be able to move away. It's like its gluing me to the spot. I can move...
  6. T

/circle on (broke?)

Does the command /circle on not work? or is there a certain plugin that has to run? I couldn't locate anything on the forums doing a search.
  7. T

P99 Gear

I know this isn't the WTB area, but I'm not getting anything over there. Looking for gear on P99. PM me if you have any gear for sale.
  8. T

MMOWarp

Did the command for MMOWarp change? I haven't been on in a while, it used to be /warp. I checked my MMOLoader config, it shows it's loaded but when used in game it says it's not a valid command. I did a search since I been gone for awhile, but didn't see anything.
  9. T

War .mac help

Is there a warrior macro out there that will simply turn on attack when my war gets hit? Doesnt need to loot - doesnt need to pull just simply turn on attack when hit. or, is there a command that I have forgotten about that does this?
  10. T

Next target macro?

Is there any macros that will just target closest target unitill it's dead then goto the next one?
  11. T

Services/Gear/Plat on 1999

Looking for any and all services avail on 1999 server. PM me.
  12. T

Any basic heal bot?

Does anyone have a basic heal bot macro for EMU? Just want my cleric to follow me and heal me when needed. nothing fancy needed.