Search results

1. E

Council Divided

Anyone have a good solid strat for this raid? My guild beat it when the chanter mezz AA hack was working (raid mob bosses could be mezzed). So we plan to go back and beat it legitimately. We have beaten Tower a few times now and farm other stuff so our gear is much better, but nobody has a...
  2. E

Tower of Discord - Sacrifice

Do the 4 anueks summon the whole time? Our 1st attmept we were not prepared for them to summon at 100% and they hit like trucks (after the ukun died) which wiped us. 2nd attempt we tried offtanking the ukun and DPS down an anuek, at 18%ish they will go invulnerable, then regen back up slowly...
  3. E

Tower of Discord - Stasis room

we won - did the positioning where I said and offtanked curator. Healed thru anything else, thanks guy.
  4. E

Tower of Discord - Stasis room

My guild is at the end here, and I got 3 questions on this - 1. Is there a 20K-30K directional AE Curator does? Some of my guildies were being hit by something to that effect. 2. Positioning - Lanys and FV near their pods, Curator by the door near where he spawns sound ok? 3. OT Curator...
  5. E

Solteris Event 7 - 2 Gods final event

Fact - its 5 banes, on every pop (will stop bats for another minute) - it actually tells you when banes stop working. We actually put them both on the back wall, keeping DPS / healers (out of MM AE range) on the yellow doorway / portal thing, and each god in the 2 corners. Adds are sorta under...
  6. E

We beat it thanks Pepper, appreciate it. Watch for the DP emote at around 30-40% from MM, max melee beats that.
  7. E

I got a few questions on this raid - What is the best way to deal with Sol Ro Dervish adds? Does anyone know how exactly to bane MM, and do we bane both pops of him? Basically my guild is beating the 1st MM no problem with him randomly changing into bats, dealing with Sol Ro alone isn't the...
  8. E

Ashengate Progression

Fixed $$ :)
  9. E

Ashengate Progression

great im sure thats the issue. any idea what to /say to request the task? I dont even see it listed on alah maybe im blind.
  10. E

Ashengate Progression

What does that mean? A task we are missing?
  11. E

Ashengate Progression

Ok well two people in my guild (or more) have .. Sothgar kill flag from AG West and Stitch kill flag from AG East Ghosts of the Past A Complex Diversion We are still unable to instance north... Jenray will open the way and we port over but Master whaterverhisnameis will not give us the...
  12. E

Ashengate Progression

Does everyone need this? Or does only one person need this so they can request the mission?
  13. E

King Odeen

Royal Captain is simple, this is what my guild did: Find a good corner, have MT, 2MT, 3ish man rot setup there. Set raid MA to a 3rd warrior, have him target the High Priest and the rest of the raid setup close to the High Priest. Start the event, have a monk pull Royal Captain to the MT...