Search results

1. C

MQ2Map - ROF2

So, I just noticed something when looking at the map while having MQ2map loaded... (using RoF2 mq2build) When a corpse is showing up on the map it is showing up as (Mob name) corpse's Corpse... example is a swampwater crocodile's corpse's Corpse. I have included a snap shot of it. Is...
  2. C

Loading MQ2 - EQEMU ROF2 edition

I was in game a little earlier and everything was fine. The server I'm on, I ported back to guild lobby and all of a sudden I am getting text in my MQ2 window showing the following... [2020/03/21 15:06:01] Premium subscription is required to use MQ2Bot [2020/03/21 15:06:01] Premium...
  3. C

Question Looking for macro...

Has anyone came across a good macro for botting 2-3 players on the EMU servers? (ROF2 mainly) I was trying to use bot40 but it was throwing out errors. And I believe Bot.mac was depreciated, with the expectation that bot40 would take its place in the emu community. Any pointers for a...
  4. C

Netbots and exp numbers

I know Me.PctExp and Me.PctAAExp has been corrected, is there any chance that we can have netbots looked into so that it reports the correct exp and aaexp also? I run with a hud on my characters and the exp shows wacky numbers... I have included a screenshot. Netbots is reporting 4571.52%...
  5. C

Plugin MQ2EQBC issues

Since the recent update whenever my characters connect to EQBC, it is getting flooded with the following... (replaced character names with *****) The following issue was the same using either the EQBCS.exe or the EQBCS-Xeniaz server... [2019-03-22 22:42:38] New connection from: IPv4Address(TCP...
  6. C

Hunter mac and /advloot EQEMU RoF2

I am trying to figure out how to disable hunter mac from controlling looting as I do not like the way it handles looting. I would like to incorporate /advloot into hunter.mac to handle the loot process if this is possible, as I love the way it handles looting. I am hoping someone can show to...
  7. C

Hunter mac and /advloot

Anyone know how I would go about incorperating /advloot into hunter mac? I do not like hunters looting scheme. But, I can not seem to get /advloot to work correctly. There has to be something overwriting something somewhere...
  8. C

MQ2Advloot

Trying to use MQ2Advloot on emu... ROF2 client on the leetsauce server. Anytime I issue the /advlootall command it will warp to nearest corpse, wait a second or three didn't really time it, then warp back to where I issued the command and then the plugin automatically turns itself off...
  9. C

MQ2Bot

Okay, I am using the RoF2 build and I am playing around with Mq2bot(thank you for porting over)... This are two scenarios that I am running into... Scenario 1: Starting bot on my Shaman... I was engaged in fight with my warrior, turned mq2bot on with the /bot on command and this is what my...
  10. C

mq2reachit

I am trying to use the the "ubertrade" part of mq2reach and I am getting return of "Ubertrade commands are temporarily disabled". Is this something part of the plugin being turned off or is it being blocked serverside?
  11. C

Bot.mac

I was going to see if about using Pete's bot mac with the ROF2 client. But, unfortunately all it is doing is kicking out errors. Is this something that may be workable, or shall I try to find a different macro to use?
  12. C

RoF2 MQ2 Emu

I know I posted the other day about getting a working version of mq2 for RoF2 the client currently downloadable from steam. I would still like to see this happen after doing some reading on eqemu site, it seems a lot of the servers have enabled this client. The people on the project have...
  13. C

MQ2 for RoF2

is there any chance to get a version of mq2 built for emu - RoF2, it the eq client that is currently on steam.
  14. C

EMU - Underfoot Client

My loader just updated and it is no longer working correctly. It will show the two pop ups about 1) mq2 looking for updates and 2) you have successfully logged in, but then it disappears from my taskbar. Then I bring up task manager and it doesn't even show as running. Its like once it tells me...
  15. C

Question for UF EMU compile

So, I am playing around on a emu server and I am trying to change my key bind for melee attacks from the Default of "z" to "-" which is how I have it set up on live server's. When I am playing on the emu server, I am running MQ from a completely different folder than what I run from live...
  16. C

Macro folder....

I am curious... I have been using mq for a few years now, and I never really gave it any thought until just recently as my macro folder is getting quite congested. Is there anyway to run macros from separate folders or :confused:
  17. C

ModBot question...

Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone out there would be able to answer a question for me. I am running my ranger on modbot, is there any possible way to make it so he does not target the campfire? It is ruining the running of the macro cause he defaults to targeting the campfire and it...
  18. C

Any ideas?

I am boxing 2 characters on 1 computer, and I can run 2 instances just fine with with just eq and mq2 running, but when I try to add WinEQ to the lineup, the screen that is in the background gets all screwy. Half the screen "fades out" and my character seems to "fall behind" objects such as...