Search results

1. GotemGood

Account Suspended

Maybe its the targeting through maps
  2. GotemGood

Account 110 Shammy / 110 BST

110 Bst 18K+ AA's T2 TBL T2 Weapons 15 Krono or $125 ----->> SOLD 110 Shaman 16844 AA Full TBL Tier 2 Vis- Battle worn Bp Battle worn Arms Battle worn Legs Battle worn Boots Battle worn Hands Battle worn Wrists Battle worn Helm Non Vis- TBL T2 Shield TBL T2 one hander TBL T2 Ear TBL T2 Ear...
  3. GotemGood

Account 110 war/110Cleric

110 Gnome Cleric Max AA , Full Conflag 11 Krono or $125 ------>> SOLD 110 Warrior 11386 AA Full TBL Tier 2 Vis- Battle worn Bp Battle worn Arms Battle worn Legs Battle worn Boots Battle worn Hands Battle worn Wrists Battle worn Helm Non Vis- TBL T2 Shield TBL T2 one hander TBL T2 2 Hander...
  4. GotemGood

help with crash problem

open your browser , on the right top corner click on tools. then click on internet options clean all cookies and temp files first. After you do that in the same window click on settings , select Veiw Objects , then select all and hit update . close out the internet browser . and that should...
  5. GotemGood

Beast Mac

may wanna take ur names out of this mac bud
  6. GotemGood

Picklock Macro

Took me lvl 62 rogue from 56 to 288 in 34 sec's
  7. GotemGood

How To: Host Your Own EQEmu Server

i did everything it said to do and didnt work even reinstalled titanium and started everything over 3 times still not working
  8. GotemGood

EQEMU

i did everything step by step and nothing this is what i get [Debug] Starting Log: logs/eqemu_debug_6124.log [Debug] [LAUNCHER__INIT] Loading server configuration.. [Debug] [NET__WORLD] WorldConnection connect: Connecting to the server 127.0.0.1 :9000 failed: TCPConnection::Connect()...
  9. GotemGood

Plugins

Was wondering if someone could email me a list of all the plugins that i could update after the patches that doesnt use the MMObugs.dll i try and update a few but get the errors , maybe save me some time instead of trien a lot of them and they not work if so , ill add those plugins to the...
  10. GotemGood

Devine Rez

anyway to make a plugin to use the DR AA that clerics get to use more often or a macro
  11. GotemGood

VANILLA COMPILE

compile Thx man so it is confirmed it does work for ya??
  12. GotemGood

VANILLA COMPILE

vanilla Im just trien to see if it works for other users is all i dont expect ppl to use lol want to see if they get the Auth ERROR
  13. GotemGood

VANILLA COMPILE

no plugins
  14. GotemGood

slipgear

how do i get the slipgear mac to start ??
  15. GotemGood

emulater

updated mac and plugins for the emulater compile none of the commands work if able, no biggie if not thx
  16. GotemGood

mq2 update for the 6th

new update is up
  17. GotemGood

How To: Play on any EQEmu Server

eqemu you cant use your old files for they are patched files DL a fresh copy of titanium and try it .and you have to put a space in the location like this blah blah blah " patchme. not like this blah blah blah"patchme