Search results

1. N

Xorbb Event #1: Guardian of the Gate

My guild is working on this one, post nerf, so there is only one fireball. I figured one would be easier to handle than three, so I have not yet employed the "gate out" strat. On the fireball emotes, the person gets the emote, runs out, and I can actually see the fireball following them...
  2. N

King of Beasts

Be sure to keep all the adds dead, they power up the King if they get absorbed. We pull the King just to the lip of the pit, and only send 3 tanks in. Melee stays on adds, pulled away from the King, casters and rangers slowly take down the named. Watch the timing to avoid getting a set of...
  3. N

Mindshear Avatar

We are having diffculty getting the charmed mobs to despawn. We have successfully charmed them, but they stay up. Is there a process to charming we should be using? Thanks for any help you can give!
  4. N

Council Divided

Maybe someone who has beaten the event can offer some critque: We were considering making up 4 bad council member tank groups composed of 2 tanks, 2 rangers, and 2 healers and 2 groups to OT the good council men composed of 3 paladins, cleric, and support. Have the good councilmen OT on wall...
  5. N

Bloody Kithicor -

If this is the case, then that would make the single camp in the west direction NW?? Because the way it looks now, if the camp just north of the tree is NE, that leaves 1 camp to the west of FV which would then be NW and then two to the right which then be SE and SW respectively. That...
  6. N

Bloody Kithicor -

That would work well IF we had the DPS output to do that. I believe most of the problems people are having is exactly that, finding a way when you are DPS deficient to beat the event.
  7. N

Bloody Kithicor -

People are saying if you LEASH the anueks that it bugs out the event and the NPCs are still aged from the emoted side. So you are saying that at 45 seconds, you run away from the camp and cause them to leash back to their spawn at which time they may or may not age the NPC but after 15 seconds...
  8. N

Bloody Kithicor -

You may be right. I guess the acronym OTM has me confused. Is that Offtank the mobs or ON THE MOVE?
  9. N

Bloody Kithicor -

Thank you for the write-up. A couple questions: Are you saying that you withdraw ALL your raiders from the group of anueks they were currently engaged with? Meaning, the Anueks spawn, you burn down two, a new emote fires, everyone goes to the new emote location and you allow the surviving...
  10. N

Bloody Kithicor -

So you are leaving just 1 tank and a healer to tank the remaining adds in the prior group just engaged? How are you dealing with the dots on the raid?
  11. N

Bloody Kithicor -

Are you thinking about the right event? Maybe you are confusing the council raid with this one. I don't see how it is possible that the OT group wouldn't get hit by all 3dots at some point let alone not 1. Please explain your setup.
  12. N

Council Divided

UPDATE: The 4 good council members only cast their normal selection of group type player cast spells. They DO NOT cast any of the vulnerabilities or dots. We still are unsure what resets the magic vulnerability dot on the councilman.
  13. N

Bloody Kithicor -

Thank you for the suggestion. The assassins are not really an issue, just used them as a metric for people to gauge our DPS as a raid.
  14. N

Council Divided

Do the good councilmen also have the same increasing DOT damage that the bad councilmen do? Also, I am a bit confused with how the dots work as it relates to aggro on a single target. Couldn't you just have two tanks swap aggro every 20-30 seconds and reset the detrimental power of the dot or...
  15. N

Bloody Kithicor -

We are actually at an impass with this raid. We lack the DPS to kill the assassins outright getting themto around 30% before the anueks spawn. So we have decided to just to OT themoff to the side and basically ignore them. OUr problem lies with the 4 groups that spawn. We have tried every...
  16. N

Beltron the Shade King - FC Final Mob

Can anyone tell me what the icy prisons do in this event?