Search results

1. A

DVD Bluray RIP

What do you use to rip DVDs and Blurays? I think I want to create .mkv files. Plex is what I use for my HTPC and i want to rip all my movies.
  2. A

DPS Clickies and Focus for Wizards ???

What clickies and items are good for Wizards for crit DMG or just more dps? Are the LDoN missions worth doing? What about the MPG Trials?
  3. A

Blank MQ window

Sometimes after a few hours when I open the MQ window it's blank. The macros are still running but nothing goes to the window except current information. No history.
  4. A

Palatial Guild Hall

So I have a neighborhood, bought a plot, put down a Palatial Guild Hall, decorated it, but when I gated to the lobby and tried to re-enter through the neighborhood guild hall in the GL I went into the old guild hall. What am I missing?
  5. A

DE Rogue Cultural

I leveled up smithing and found some recipes for the armor, have the loams, what I am not clear on is the aug(s) for cleave. What else do I need for a complete set of cultural? Thanks.
  6. A

Radar thingy

Which plugin gives you the directional red arrow. Mine disappeared.
  7. A

Today's download

I used to use this in a macro but after today's download I get No such 'mercenary' member 'NotEqual' ${Group.Member[1].Name.NotEqual[${mercName}
  8. A

Menace Doom and Horror

Heads up...Looks like they changed the mission around some. Instead of just single crystals now a second spawns when you attack one, along with an Apparition. Seems to be for each one too. Mechanics haven't changed.
  9. A

Breaking /follow

I use eqbc and frequently use /bca or /bcaa /follow. How do you break that? They seem to stick forever until I tab and manually turn or break it.
  10. A

Math.Rand what's wrong with this?

/if (${Me.Sitting} ${Math.Calc[${Math.Rand[5]}+1]}s) /stand
  11. A

Regal Nightfall Cultural

Are there any Dark Elf smiths on Vox? Looking for a full set of cultural with augs.
  12. A

Mage pet question

This is driving me crazy. Boxing 3 mages. Identical gear, identical AAs...everything is the same. 2 of them cast a level 84 pet that cons even, the 3rd mage casts a level 80 pet. dumped and recast like 20 times same thing. Any idea why this is happening?
  13. A

Load plugin for select characters

Does anyone have a tricky way to autoload a plugin for boxes but not the main? I tried putting a line in the server_toonName but it didn't seem to work. Thanks
  14. A

EQBC issue

fixed
  15. A

Brells Bounty

I'm trying to get this to play a path and loot a ground spawn. I can't seem to get it to stop playing to get an item if it is near my range. Sub main :loop /itemtarget /delay 1s /if (${ItemTarget.Name.NotEqual[NULL]}) { /if (${ItemTarget.Name.Equal[Brell's Bounty]}) {...
  16. A

Autologin Crash

When trying to use Autologin starting on the 7th right after the server select screen you CTD. It says Windows - Application Error. The instruction at 0x03814f09 referenced memory at 0x0d05f09. The memory could not be read. Click OK to terminate the program Click CANCEL to debug the program If...
  17. A

Price Check please

I hope I have this in the right area. I'm thinking of selling 6 accounts and just wanted to get an idea of what to ask for. The quick rundown is this. All flagged for Convorteum. All are mostly geared in T8 armor and weapons. All have roughly 750-1500AAs except the SK who has like 300 or...
  18. A

Powershell

Anyone know Powershell? I have a few questions.
  19. A

Donation Thread

If you appreciate the work here at MMOBugs like I do you too can show your support with a donation. I am putting my money where my mouth is. $50.00 to htw...