Search results

1. S

Galaxy S4 vs. HTC one

I'm looking to upgrade my phone. I currently have a Motorola Droid Bionic, after the most recent Androind update it's lagging pretty bad with basic fuctions like the google search bar and facebook. I'm done with Motorola devices and am looking to switch it up a bit. I have watched several...
  2. S

Which one would you chose?

I'm looking at price vs performance. The 570 has a high bit rate but less CUDA cores. The 670 has more video RAM and more Cuda cores. However the 670 comes overclocked, I'm not sure of that's a good or bad thing. Which video card do you think is the best bang for the buck? 570 -...
  3. S

Upgrade Advice

Okay so i got a computer for free, some of it is good, some of it is shit. I was in the market for a new computer any way so I figured I would take some of the parts out of this free one to create the type of rig I'm looking for and save some money in the process. I know I will need a new...
  4. S

Computer Build - need help

Let me know what you would change!
  5. S

touchtunes hack

I'm looking for a touchtunes hack for a smartphone that woukd be able to perform basic functions like skip and volume control. Noting like free credits... just basic remote fuctions without a touchtunes remote. Any one know who could make such an animal?:cool:
  6. S

MQ2 not loading

MQ2 shows at log in screen but does not load when you enter the world Problem plugin? NA Have you restarted mmoloader? Yes Have you rebooted your PC? Yes Do you use WinEQ2 or Innerspace (which)? WinEQ2 Do you use a custom UI? If so, which (provide link if possible)? EVOIII...
  7. S

MOGS - Should I be worried?

So I got part of my order, waited around for about an hour and decided to contact their "live support".
  8. S

Router/Modem Question.

I recently got a Motorola SBG6580 and was getting some wicked packet loss. Also I was having issues with my connection stopping entirely only moments after i loaded Utorrent. Under firewall settings IP flood detection was turned on. I went ahead and disabled that. So far after disabling the...
  9. S

Thinking about coming back, have questions.

I'm thinking about coming back and was wondering if monks are still worth playing. I was browsing through the HoT beta information and it seems monks for the most part got jack shit. I also have a druid, and in the past druids got hosed like no other but got some good upgrades this expansion...
  10. S

Maelin Pimps Info!

I have been getting several requests to reopen my services in the past month, as my partner left server, I stumbled upon a new one last night. Maelin Pimps will be reopening soon, get your orders ready ladies and gentlemen.... it's almost time to rock this bitch out.
  11. S

Formatting info

I'm using an older computer until my good one is fixed. I noticed that this one is running much slower than it should with it's current stats. ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 4/9/2010, 23:52:18 Machine name: 5AC9396 Operating System...
  12. S

Hardware Questions

Okay, so I'm getting ready to set up a kick ass system specifically for running 3 instances of EQ on one box and several applications(multiple web browsers open, ventrilo, limewire, streaming music etc..) in the back ground and had a few questions. First off will start with processor. I have...
  13. S

Druid huds?

I searched the forums and was unable to come up with any sort of druid hud. Is there any one out there who has one that will tell you when specific AA abilities and clickies are ready?.....or is there any one out there willing to make one?
  14. S

MQ2Melee questions.

I have been experiencing some issues with MQ2Melee, so I figured I would post here and find out if it was user error or the code was bugged. When ever I'm using MQ2melee I seem to have issues when I try and disable certain functions. For example when on a warrior when I type /melee aggro off...
  15. S

Seperate EQ directories

Quick question about making separate EQ directories. The problem I am running in to is that when in beta, the patcher downloads a new UI, and some updated existing old files. So when I switch from beta back to regular EQ, i have to re-patch every thing and redo my UI.... then I have to do the...
  16. S

Heads up on patch download.

There are a lot of files to download, plan to be patching for like 30-60min So for those of you who have raid times to make make sure you start your patcher early.
  17. S

FC2 Overseer event question

Any one have the info on what wepons to use through out this fight? Through out the event different wepon types (blunt, slash, poke) are more effective.