Search results

1. E

Eltai's Service Center - Rathe/Test and more - Group and Raid gear, Paragons, Champions, Challengers, Tradeskills and more

Eltai’s Service Menu ****End of Summer Sale going now until August 31st**** Save 20% on NOS/TOL/COV/TOV Raid Chests Save 30% on all other services All services must be booked and paid for prior to August 31st to Qualify Specials and Promotions ***To Qualify all characters must be available to...
  2. E

Service Eltai's Everquest Services

Eltai's Everquest Services on Rathe Eltai’s Everquest Services on The Rathe (Others upon demand)​ Power Leveling 1 toon 85-105: $35 2 toons 85-105: $65* 3 toons 85-105: $90* 4 toons 85-105: $110* 5 toons 85-105 $125* 85-110: $65 105-110: $30 *Offer only available if all characters can be done...
  3. E

GPU questions

So my wandering lifestyle for work looks like it is going to be coming to a close finally after over 5 years (at least for the next 3-4 years). As such I am looking to build up a new desktop and I have fallen behind on some of the times and tech out there (particularly SLI as I haven't really...
  4. E

Laptop recommendations

Looking to purchase a new laptop, have been using dell XPS systems for last couple of years just because the price point was good at the time of purchase. However, I have become unhappy with the overall construct of the laptop and the current options are no longer as flexible as they once were...
  5. E

Warning on Tower Harpies

So sony broke something, the Harpy trash have been changed, their old Ae is now a single target and firing ~9 times on the MA. Makes them a little bit more interesting then they were previously. Enjoy!
  6. E

Able to change creation server

Was wondering if there were any ways to change the server registered as a character originally being from or if that was done entirely inside soes servers?