Search results

1. T

MQ2 not working after patch

I can't seem to get MQ2 to load after this new patch (1/17/23). It will load the I've tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it. It loads the MMOLoader and Macroquest exe files but won't connect when logged into EQ. Does anyone know if it's just down' atm or is it on my end? Any help is...
  2. T

Strange NPC Color on the map?

On map settings I have it set for NPCConcolor to show. Sometimes when there's a named mob up the name of the NPC will be displayed in Purple. I find this odd, especially considering the mob could (or should be) any con [grey, green, blue, etc.] but it's purple instead. Last night I went into...
  3. T

Potiential Melee easy skill up (levels 52-??)

I didn't test this fully as I was nervous as hell using it, but out of curosity the other day I turned on glock in permafrost and warped my 60 Warrior into Vox's lair. Vox banished me.. I got the message but I remained in the zone and in her lair. I noticed that the Ice giants that were...
  4. T

Macro Program

Not sure if this is the proper forum to post under as I am new to this site; however, does anyone know of a good program that I can use to create/save/edit macros? Thanks for the help, and to mod's feel free to move the forum if it's inproper in its location, thanks.