Potiential Melee easy skill up (levels 52-??)

Tylerlee17

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I didn't test this fully as I was nervous as hell using it, but out of curosity the other day I turned on glock in permafrost and warped my 60 Warrior into Vox's lair. Vox banished me.. I got the message but I remained in the zone and in her lair. I noticed that the Ice giants that were previously attacking me continued to do so in the same spot I warped in at for a little bit then stopped. I tried attacking her (Just to see if I could hit her, I didn't want to kill her because I was worried a GM might catch this) and I couldn't damage her. I notice though that with the melee plugin turned on I was getting Parry skill ups from just standing there near her with nothing hitting me? If anyone has a dummy account .. that happens to have a 52+ Melee on it =P maybe they could test this? I did go Linkdead after I turned glock off and warped to zone in which scared the piss out of me but it just dropped me to character select.

PS: I tried turning Glock off while still in her lair and I didnt get re banished but I still couldn't hit anything.