Search results

1. PRWraith

MMOBugs MacroQuest Test Server - Latest Release

So the front page says test is updated, but test doesn't work and there's no updates avail?
  2. PRWraith

Do subscriptions roll over to this website from redguides?

They are separate entirely, as far as I know. The sub shouldn't carry over.
  3. PRWraith

cannot log in

Working around several hundred retailers and their various web maintenance guys, even the bigger companies like say American Eagle Outfitters, Keurig, or Dicks Sporting Goods. You'd be amazed at how often simply switching to chrome or internet explorer fixes everything.
  4. PRWraith

Updates to Progression Server XP in February’s Patch

Exp patch seems to be about 25% if anyone was curious for Phinny.
  5. PRWraith

Updates to Progression Server XP in February’s Patch

I really wish they'd release how much the exp is being increased. If it's like a .05% increase no bueno.
  6. PRWraith

Back after X years

Does anyone here play on Phinny? IE if I started back up would anyone be down to group up? I think it'd be interesting to play again without the use of MQ2. Additioanl question: As it's a TLP server. Are the bard songs original format? IE can I charm kite again, or does charm still have...
  7. PRWraith

Lol@news anchors

I feel like I would thoroughly enjoy running a news station that presents the news in a hilarious way. Such as this.
  8. PRWraith

Happy Birthday Fry!

Gratz on another Ding
  9. PRWraith

Aug 2nd EQ3/Next

I do now haha, thanks for the link this should be a good read.
  10. PRWraith

Aug 2nd EQ3/Next

I'm a lore junkie myself. I could care less if it's a wow clone a tera clone, an EQ 1 clone what have you. I'm there for the lore and the lore alone. I genuinely enjoy everquest 1 lore even if it's not the best written thing on the planet. I enjoy reading about how we attacked the planes...
  11. PRWraith

Aug 2nd EQ3/Next

Who's Looking forward to the announcement reveal trailers media etc galore on august 2nd concerning eq next? The guys over at tentonhammer seem to be implying they know quite a bit and like most of what they've heard despite the alleged press blackout.
  12. PRWraith

Superman

Thanks looking forward to it.
  13. PRWraith

Newtown, sorry....too many discrepancies..and now..

While I understand the desire of the parents for privacy in this case. It's a very public matter and post trial / events should be maintained in public record. It's not like the parents are going to see their dead kids on the news or every day of their lives. I highly doubt that news...
  14. PRWraith

Anyone veteran that is quitting soon...

It's true the better the exploit the tighter your lips should be. Don't get me wrong a lot of them get posted her after the discoverer has used them to his benefit. But at the end of the day this forum has become just a solid community with an awesome MQ2 build release that's incredible...
  15. PRWraith

Rocket Ships work without NAZIS (NASA)

I read about the burst fusion tech that would reduce mars trips to 30 days or so. Incredibly interesting. Frankly though I'd be far more interested in a fusion reactor that's able to be sustained on large scale here on earth. Or at least geothermal energy.
  16. PRWraith

What computer table?

I wish i had more solid wood furniture. It's so nice but SOOOO expensive.
  17. PRWraith

What computer table?

I inhereted my desk, I'll have to take a picture. It's basically a solid wood office desk. It's a bit rustic but i'm digging it.
  18. PRWraith

Should marijuana be legal?

As an aside I have nothing against prostitution. It'd probably benefit a lot of people if they could get laid once in a while. Not to mention solving the issue of dry spells muhaha
  19. PRWraith

Should marijuana be legal?

For the sake of the monetary value to the government in the form of taxation on MJ I don't think they can afford NOT to legalize it. For the sake of usage I could care less I don't smoke and I probably never will. Not because I'm adverse to MJ I just don't need the benefits it offers. Yea I...
  20. PRWraith

People Who Can't Park

As people get worse at driving over the years I'm gonna go ahead and predict an incline in vehicular manslaughter.