Search results

1. F

Bot v Merc

Merc sucks compared to a real cleric
  2. F

best 6 box group makeup

Ran an all DE group back on the 51/50 server. Sk, Clr, Enc, Wiz, Mag, Mag and it worked very well.
  3. F

Is there a dream team?

Ran a DE sk,clr,enc,wiz,mag,mag group way back when on the 51/50 server and it was pretty unstoppable. Just recently created another on my regular server to try out again.
  4. F

Question New Laptop and New EQBC setup

I have an Asus with same or similar specs, I'm not sure if it is the same exact model. I have had 14+ running on it before.
  5. F

surplus computer upgrades?

So my local Radio Shack had a going out of business sale and I wandered in to take a look and noticed a picture of what looked like a computer on the wall that said $50. Turns out it was the store server - IBM X3200, so I figured what the hell? I won't take possession of it until tomorrow, so...
  6. F

eq patch

Aye, was what I tried but had forgotten to do the initial patch on that machine. Time to either play legit, or go do something way more fun like weed the garden.
  7. F

eq patch

so if say, you patched one computer, but not another one, which files would you need to restore to earlier version?
  8. F

paraser??

I use gameparse. Google it for download.
  9. F

Returning to EQ

So, after being away from really playing the game routinely for the past few years I have once again found some interest in playing again. However, I no longer want to pay for several subscription; although I prefer to box my own group. My thoughts are to pay for one account and use some...
  10. F

bonechip macro stacks?

I did the kaladim turn in a very long time ago. Used a necro with flesh to bone and made a ton of chips, used a druid to port chips to pl toon and nexus gate for more. Turn in actually made me plat if I bought cheapest meat.
  11. F

Getting back in??

Only bad thing I have found with silver, besides aa cap and bank/inventory restrictions is that a lot of group gear (including hot t1) give no stats. Oddly, all the raid gear I had did...
  12. F

answer me this

There was an asshat on my server that for some reason would ooc bits of chatlogs with timestamps all over the place...
  13. F

Auto Accept Sacrifice

There were some automated sac macros at one point.
  14. F

Fellowship EXP sharing - WTF?

I like it. A group of 6 could in theory pl 48 other tools.
  15. F

Sad Songs I play while MQ is down

I'd like to 2nd JJ's motion The Ramones - I Wanna Be Sedated
  16. F

SHD tanking

I was tanking t4-5 SoD with SHD with little troubles when the expansion was new. As many have suggested, 2.0 is a real blessing. I was running with a SHM and CLR, both on macros. Rest of my group was various DPS classes rotated in. I don't recall the buffed stats at the time, but most of the...
  17. F

vanila

Damnit... We've been rick-rolled!
  18. F

Liquid Foods

Hey JJ, Sorry to hear about your injury. You can pretty much turn anything to goo with a blender as many have said already. As far as the whole BM situation, try some liquid colace to get things going, or throw some Activia to your mix. Speaking of yogurt, that may be a viable option for some...
  19. F

Who is ordering the Collector's Edition of HoT?

I think I'm done buying expansions altogether. I'm definatelt not paying extra for cheesy fluff.