Search results

1. J

MQ2AASPEND Charter buy order

does anyone have a aaspend order for a chanter? leveled up a heroic chanter and need to focus on AA now :)
  2. J

Melee and Monk Eye gouge

is Mq2melee messed up ? i noticed in my parse that eye gouge is firing and I don't see in my ini that it is enabled. can't figure out what is firing it ancestral=20 cloud=1 disarm=1 enrage=0 enragingkick=25 facing=1 feigndeath=0 fist=1 flyingkick=1 groupcheck=0 infuriate=1 kick=0 melee=1...
  3. J

Tribute

is anyone else having an issue where tribute is activated eacth time you attack ? and yes I am using mq2melee not sure Im seeing it anywhere for a command but can it be turned off? Tested tribute without mq running and nothing happens.
  4. J

Google inbox

Anyone have an invite they could share? Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
  5. J

MQ2tributemanager

is tribute manager working for anyone else? mine stopped
  6. J

Music Torrents

Anyone got a invite to share with a good private music torrent site? I can trade a revolutiontt if interested
  7. J

hud question

I have the below in my HUD. Is there a way to have it only show named if between a certain level range? i.e. 100-105 ;Spawn info: ;--------------------- Spawnlist=3,6,220,480,155,52,50,~~Spawn List~~ Spawn1=3,6,200,500,255,255,0,#1 ${If[${NearestSpawn[1,npc...
  8. J

VoA Instances

is there a good VOA instance that has enough mobs for a 2 hour xp pot
  9. J

Random Crashes

I've noticed a lot of ctd happing recently and for teh life of me can't figure it out. i have figured out that in pillers if you go to the Arcane tower a the one with the swim tunnel things. and while you swim up touch the invisable side and you crash Instant. I've noticed crashes in a few...
  10. J

Google Voice

I have a couple Google voice invites, if your interested shoot me a PM https://www.google.com/voice *Edit* 2 Invites left. send me a PM with your email if you want them
  11. J

best rogue mac?

Thoughts? I've used RH in the past but seems to lack updating, i've tried modbot but can't seem to get Jugular slice to fire, does anyone have a modbot INI file for a rogue they are willing to share?
  12. J

bank bug

not sure if anyone else has noticed this but if your looking at your bank and click campfire you will have your bank window open when you land at your campfire, i even exchanged some money and it worked....not sure of any good use for this haha
  13. J

Mac Error

Does anyone see anythign wrong with the bold section of code? The error i am getting is Unmatched bracket or invalid character following bracket found in index:' Sub Slow(int SlowID) /declare tempID int local ${SlowID} /declare SlowResistCounter int local 0 /if...
  14. J

Best grind spots?

i see people are already 85 where is the best XP? currently grinding in Crystallos and getting about 15-20% per hour. I see others in Beza and MMM not shure on the xp there
  15. J

Question

does anyone see anythign wrong with this section of code? I seem to crash when it calls on this and can't find the cause Sub CureMe /declare i int local /if (${Target.ID}) /declare OldTarget int local ${Target.ID} /for i 1 to ${CureTotal} /if (!${Following} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Debuff}...
  16. J

Looking for sponsors

my wife asked me to pass this around and i figure i better to keep the wife faction up..... Subject: Emma needs your help! November 22nd is the El Tour De Tucson. We’re talking about 109 miles in the hot Arizona sun, People!!! http://www.pbaa.com/!ETT/ETThome.html The kicker… it’s for a...
  17. J

jamie777 Scammer?

This started yesterday with the following email. something smelled fishy becuase i changed CC info even had the country billing code changed. And got this today.... And now the password is changed and email has been changed. I have all his info including current CC info from when i made...
  18. J

The Mobster game

anyone play the mobster game? I find myself enjoying it. Click here
  19. J

Emergency Server Downtime 7/29/2008

Maybe this is to add the Legacy augs to the game
  20. J

Email address change

Has anyone had any luck changing the email address on thier accounts? I tried 4 accounts and it won't change...