Search results

1. S

Plugin Overseer

Make sure you go through and configure it for each of the toons. If you have multiple with different goals for them (like a lower one who you want to get exp vs ornaments) you would configure the rewards differently. There are tips how to configure it earlier in the thread.. but you DO need to...
  2. S

Exp not showing in main MQ window

Have noticed when playing I am no longer getting Exp reports for kills. It was....I believe before the last update, but not anymore. I have verified I have MQ2XPTracker enabled. I was getting overseer updates.. but those too are no longer reporting Exp gains. I sadly didnt notice if the change...
  3. S

Plugin Overseer

Wanted to say.. LOVE the plugin. Obv doing manually now, but appreciate the work. Thanks so much Dewey
  4. S

Wizzy Burn And spell order at 115?

Hi all, Id like to thank PeteSampras for a wonderful macro that works excellent and is pretty damn intuitive for making it function. If you look back.. in 2013? I think I had a nice macro running for the Wiz at 100......... Things have changed. So I am getting myself sorted and getting all...
  5. S

SO I was away from EQ for about.. oh 7 years. LOL

I used to run a Wiz macro and Pete was just getting his Bot macro started IIRC, back when I was leaving and I had my Wiz macro well tuned to completely rip at level 100. Well I came back and decided to give it a whirl and see if the macro runs and no. No... no it doesnt. I am imagining a load...
  6. S

suddenly missing MSVCR120.DLL

Dont forget.. if you have a 64bit OS.. you need the 64 and 32 bit versions depending on other apps etc. I did the 64 and was all WTF.... then remembered the app is 32 bit. SO yeah Just a FYI.. 64bit os likely needs both.
  7. S

Ultimate Potion Macro

Any info on why this suddenly stopped working a week or two ago? It was working well and now isn't. It goes to the vendors, opens the buy window.. doesn't buy anything.. and then closes, goes to the next vendor.. opens.. doesn't buy anything.. Then opens the tradeskill window and ends because...
  8. S

Tinkeringggg

Yeah tried it, same thing. I guess its time to decipher what the next level of crapola is to make and go from there. Will look into it this week.
  9. S

Tinkeringggg

SO I searched around. Looks like HTW did updates on a lot of stuff, but not Tinkering. Any info on a newer Tinkering macro that works? (gonna se if I can make the old one work but not holding my breath)
  10. S

Bot lite macro testing - Feel free to participate

Makeini, when it created a line for the buff of Cert, it mislabeled it. BuffSpellIcon1=Unified Certitude Rk. II BuffSpellGem1=gem1 BuffIcon1=Blessing of Fervor Rk. II I edited and changed it. 100 Cleric BTW.
  11. S

Beam kiting

Remember mana burn? I had JUST gotten the aa done way back. And had gotten to use it plus my mana stone, and epic, and was loving it. 1 WEEK later is when the patch went through with the nerf. "Heres all your AA back" KKTHX. Ask Monks, Bards, necros, sk, pally, Ranger.. Off the top of my head...
  12. S

Profile builder - need help

dll added and timestamp log turn off works like a champ.
  13. S

Ok so ran it, and yes it populates SOME of the DISCs. I have attached the output, and html. I also took screen caps of the DISC Lineup Magelo lists for that warrior. I think I have a couple more Discs since that update, but basically here is the thing... THe parse is only grabbing Discs from...
  14. S

Derp. Was late, I was 2 minutes from bed LOL. Will re-download and re-try. (At work)
  15. S

Here is my current run of it. I re-ran both of them, and included them.
  16. S

Gives FALSE FALSE as a result
  17. S

Sure did [Settings] Option=Heal|Nuke|Dot|Pet|AA|Harvest|SelfBuff|Buff|Snare|Jolt|Debuff|Command|ImHit|Mez|Lifetap|Root| OptionType=2|1|2|1|1|1|1|2|3|1|2|1|1|1|2| Assist= AssistAt= [AA] AAColor=Purple AATotal=6 AASpellName1=Area Taunt AAConditions1=($\{Range.Between[1,98:$\{Target.PctHPs})...
  18. S

Here we go. No DISC section for me. Using Firefox 25.0.1 I Do love what you have sofar.. really nice alternate to Magelo. Oh and is a 100 Warrior
  19. S

Bot macro - Customization

Gave a few runs, and it didn't kick off heals on the NPC. And there aree "too many adds messages coming up. But didnt think that mattered. My wiz was assisting the MT and nuking appropriately.