Search results

1. U

Plane of Hate

Hi all, Any tips on Maestro of Rancor please ? Were having issues with it and curing the AE etc. Thanks
  2. U

Plane of fear

Any tips on how to zone into Plane of fear without dying so much ? Am I missing something or is it just luck and a prayer ? :)
  3. U

Multi Core CPU = crashing

After a huge upgrade to my PC recently I have developed a nasty problem of crashing on raids with anything from 1-6 toons at a time. Before I had a quad core and 16gb ram and very rarely crashed even when logging in 12 accounts. Now im running a hex core and 32gb and I cant seem to make it...
  4. U

New Expansion

Almost stayed up to hear live stream but they posted the details already. Seems lots of illusions mainly, and have to pre order to get beta.. https://www.everquest.com/expansion-content
  5. U

TDS rares

Hi all, I have been farming mobs in Arx for days, also tried for a week on BI and have killed countless mobs ( tunare/eci server ) have yet to see one tds rare drop can someone at least confirm they have had drops on my server, any more helpful "where to farm" info would be awesome !
  6. U

New rare loots ?

Someone mentioned in guild channel last night about rare zone wide loots like the Cotf ones but in new expansion and supposed to be better. He couldnt back up story with a link but says he saw one in link, can anyone confirm? I have seen nothing about it in any patch message or so.. ok I found...
  7. U

RaF account question

I have 2 accounts still running the rucruit a friend xp bonus. Did hear a rumor that once I move a character on or off one of the accounts the xp bonus would stop. Has anyone done this or know for sure ? Tnks
  8. U

Since Patch Mezzing

Pete fixed, I am an idiot :)
  9. U

Group DPS

Currently I use gameparse just to show the dps of group members ( easy way to make sure all bots working when their screens minimized ) Is there any way to put a real time dps window into the UI or maybe the HUD ? All the dps plugins show the totals after mobs dies, I am looking for a real...
  10. U

Buff Station

Trying to make a group of buffers cast on a group with a single command, like in macbot where you can request a spell with an alias. Can this be done? I am looking to set up maybe cleric/shammy/druid/enc in a guild hall purely to buff.
  11. U

Mage CotH bot

I am looking for a mac for a mage to just keep all his group near him, if one gets pulled away runs too far he will simply coth them back to him. Is this possible ? I am happy to learn so just advice in right direction is as good as pre made mac Thanks in advance
  12. U

Looking for a way ...

... to program a bot to return to specific point in zone. Not a simple camp leash as zone is full of ramps / steps. The BG2 raid for example. Anyone point me in the right direction please, thanks.