TDS rares

Ugak

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Hi all, I have been farming mobs in Arx for days, also tried for a week on BI and have killed countless mobs ( tunare/eci server ) have yet to see one tds rare drop can someone at least confirm they have had drops on my server, any more helpful "where to farm" info would be awesome !

hmm

I'm not on your server, but I've killed well over 10,000 mobs in the past few days (yes I keep count!) and not a single drop. This compares badly to the previous expansion's chase item drop rate which was usually around 1 item per 1.5-3k mobs killed.

Was starting to wonder what is going on.....no drops after killing over 10k mobs is kinda fucked up.

Agree I have been getting 1 cotf rare a day before ( long day farming ) and just seems insane drop rate. Ours a low pop server too so hardly see any in gen for sale either :(

Just curious, but do the CoTF rares drop in Heroic Adventures or just from static zones? Also, the same question is for TDS rares.

Thanks!

I found best results in static zones, can pull loads at a time and repop is quick, more deaths = more chances. They supposed to drop in HA again but they killed the HA's at the same time so I never went back to see. Thinking im better off swarm pullling on BI than i am pulling 2's and 3's in Arx, looking at the more dead = more chances. moved to Arx as Bi gets boring after the first week ;-p

I was farming these a few months back, and killing at 45-50 mobs per hour, it was taking 8-10 days per drop. That comes out to be 1 drop every 12,000 mobs or so over a span of 90 days. But on stretches it went as long as 25,000 kills before I saw a drop, sometimes as low as 1000 kills, but average came out to be about 12,000 for me. The quoted drop rate from a developer is 1/5000.

Rarely did I get a drop every 5000 mobs, even +/- 5000 mob deviation from 5000 it was tough to get a drop. What I did find is the special event ornaments throw of the drop rate off considerably, like the Erollisi/Innoruk ornaments that are dropping in game right now. Those are on the same loot table, so are the Stone of Tranquility (drop rate every 300 mobs on those), as well as Scale Ore. So anything they add onto that table is going to throw off drop rate, is what I think is happening.

I have no clue what the drop rate is on the TDS ones, but that is the CotF drop rate.

Wow thanks for that, makes sense i guess :(

Does anyone know a website that has a compiled list of the TDS rares? I can search the armor pretty easily but the weapons and shields, a list of those would be nice.

I have been having the same luck as aspire. I've been killing for well over a month now and have seen 3 drops so far in cotf.

Yeah, I haven't seen a single drop since the Valentine's events went live, ~20k kills.