Search results

1. F

Need help on Atrebe group task in Kor-Sha zone

I went into room across from where you spawn. Punted golems into there with chanter to avoid named agroing before I was ready for him. Killed them one by one and got it.
  2. F

Plugin Anything like MQ2Posse here?

Ahh I think I duplicated what probably happened when someone walked right up to me with it on. Just did a test where I have a character within the radius when I first turn it on. It did not detect him.
  3. F

On second thought I actually like that it turns off. It turns off bot as well and then when the person is gone I turn both back on again. Maybe there could be an option of either or. Edit 1: I was also wondering about eyes. Maybe it could be set to turn off if Eye of PC X enters radius? Edit...
  4. F

Excellent, this plug seems awesome. Thanks a ton htw! So I tested the noguild part, that part works. Not finding anything not working.
  5. F

So couldn't get it worked last night, but didn't have time to relog. When I logged in today it was working good, and even did /bot off for me. I'm curious if there a way to set the plugin so it doesn't turn pccheck off when someone enters the radius? First impression: This is amazing. One other...
  6. F

Question mq2bot

Honestly shamans meleeing doesn't sound very enticing to me. Melee already look so suspicious. Glad they don't melee out of the box.
  7. F

That sounds most excellent. I look forward to this very much! Welcome aboard OP. If you cancelled your subscription with them watch out for future charges..
  8. F

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

For some reason mage pet isn't attacking. Just spams Pet Attacking --> but never actually attacks the mob listed.
  9. F

There is a new command /pet swarm to send swarms onto a mob. I was wondering if maybe this could be added?
  10. F

Cool thanks. Always assume there will be updates needed after patch days. It all gets back to normal pretty quick usually :)
  11. F

Yep. Right clicked extended target, and turned "auto add haters" off. She was targeting whatever was in top slot of extended target and trying to heal it.
  12. F

Problem with mq2autobuff

Just wanted to say this still works great. Thanks
  13. F

I could have swore at the time this was what was happening. Seems unlikely tho with hindsight. Must have been confused surely I didn't have MQ2BagWindow. It's fixed now, and everything is working fine. I noticed it was this because he crashed after mod rod cast went off. Sorry Pete I know we've...
  14. F

Here's what mage is still doing. Wizard just broke also. Going to relog, and try just pausing bot isntead of turning it on and off all the time. Edit: /bot unpause isn't work far as I can tell. If I don't turn bot off, and on tho they are both working so far. [MQ2Bot] Debugging=0...
  15. F

Here's what mage is doing now. All other's working he's only caster dps in grp: [2016/05/17 20:12:26] Target: Checking routine [2016/05/17 20:12:26] Pet: Checking routine [2016/05/17 20:12:26] Med: Checking routine [2016/05/17 20:12:26] Misc: Checking routine [2016/05/17 20:12:26] Target...
  16. F

Yeah worth a try. Gonna delete mq2bot file, and reload it
  17. F

Yep dunno what it is. Wizard just broke again... This is all he's doing [2016/05/17 16:15:09] Pet: Checking routine [2016/05/17 16:15:09] Med: Checking routine [2016/05/17 16:15:09] HealPets: Checking routine [2016/05/17 16:15:09] Jolt: Checking routine [2016/05/17 16:15:09] FightBuffs...
  18. F

Anyone having trouble with nukers nuking? Either my mage, wiz, or both just stop entirely atm. Will post logs if it continues
  19. F

Cheetah on Shammy

Ahh gotcha, yeah I've played an all caster group until very recently. Back to manually casting it, and not worrying about it rofl
  20. F

Cheetah on Shammy

ROFL, yeah good point! Yeah, I think I gotta withdraw any request for this to run constantly. Maybe just a fight buff? Should I have posted this in official thread?