Search results

1. L

Kronos WTS Kronos

Price:$8.50 each Have in stock: Please PM for stock as it fluctuates but generally 10+ krono available. Deliver any server, prefer parcel for fastest delivery times but can f2f. Paypal friends/family, venmo. Please PM for the fastest response, generally available all day, please supply name...
  2. L

Kronos WTS Kronos $12

WTS Kronos $11 Price:$9 each Have in stock: Please PM for stock, fluctuates a lot as I sell elsewhere also. Deliver any server, prefer parcel but can f2f. Paypal friends/family, venmo or google wallet. Please PM for the fastest response, generally available all day, please supply name and...
  3. L

Beeps

what a tale
  4. L

itemtarget

So I found an itemtarget macro around google and I want it to target a generic (sm), in the zone only one generic sm and one generic lg spawn. I tried /itemtarget but it ALWAYS targetted the lg and never the sm, even when I was closer to the sm. So now I have it /itemtarget "Generic (sm)" but...
  5. L

mq2autogroup

Whenever my characters autoaccept raid invites via mq2autogroup, it spams the window with "Accepted raid invite from < name >, after accepting the raid invite.
  6. L

res macro

I'm looking for a macro that can res a person after death touch, preferably people in a raid but i guess any corpse within x distance to click cleric epic or res.
  7. L

default bot on

I've just started using mq2bot and I like it, but one think quirks me. I like to leave the plugin loaded sometimes but /bot off, but when I zone into a new instance or a different zone, the bot defaults to /bot on. Is there a line in the .ini or command to stop this? I suppose otherwise I just...
  8. L

Buffs

Is there somewhere to have the bot buff its own pets? I've got an enchanter with a pet up right now and I memorized haste but its not hasting. BuffPet is set to 1 etc. Enchanter also has clarity up but isnt claritying self. Is there a line to add to have it clarity the group also? Seems like...
  9. L

buy food/drink mac?

I'm looking for a macro that will open the targetted merchant's goods, find iron rations and water flask, buy 2 stacks of iron rations and 4 stacks of water. The idea is that I can broadcast via isboxer to target a merchant then broadcast /mac buyfooddrink So tired of summoning food/drink...
  10. L

clarity macro?

So I main my enchanter, hes my main window in isboxer, I dont bot him etc. What's really tedious is boxing 3 groups and having to single target clarity each (TLP server FTL). Anyone have a macro that I could use to clarity my whole raid, or specific named?
  11. L

Free name changes LJ AND RF

So if you make a character on the opposite TLP server, then /servertransfer, you can get a free name change. There is also no filter in place. You can get names like Asshole etc There's no cooldown on transferring between lockjaw and ragefire.
  12. L

Stick

So I camp Magus a lot, and he spawns in random spots in Naggy's Lair, usually other people there waiting to DPS race. I have sometimes boxed over two groups, and decided to use stick. Tonight I did my hotkey to /assist my main window and thus stick would stick to the monster and run in firegiant...
  13. L

Lich macro

Can anyone point me to a plugin or macro that will either alert me of low hp, or turn off lich when low hp? I've been 10 boxing lately, while farming on the side on my necro but forgetting to turn off lich and dying. Figured someone had a neat thing to alert or turn it off. :p
  14. L

MQ2CastTimer & Raid/Leader AA (Show spells)

So I've been using cast timer to keep track of my dots, but since I'm on the progression servers, the recent expansion unlocked leader/raid AA that shows debuffs on my target. I've noticed that with this new AA, it's picking up other necros/sk's spells on the target and refreshing my timers...
  15. L

Taskbar Icon Crashes..

Everytime I want to use the mini menu on the task bar icon (bottom right), it says the client has crashed.. I'm running Windows 7 64 bit, not sure whats up with it. I installed it the same way I did on my laptop and for some reason this computer won't let me use the menus. Only way to do...
  16. L

Questions

So I just started playing again on Combine, and before when I used MMOBUGMQ I was on sleeper, I knew what to use and what not to use.. now I'm not so sure anymore. Is /zone still pretty much instant ban? /gate? I remember all that was safe to use was the radar..even using the /grab item in...