Search results

1. TheStrategist

Custom UI pieces

Hey peeps! Can anyone help me make a custom UI piece? I'm trying to get my group window to display my character as a 6th slot. I use the Savok Vert Blue UI and I remember back a few years ago when I was actively playing/raiding that he had a 6 player group window. It kicked ass. It doesn't...
  2. TheStrategist

Buying WTB Raid Geared Tank + Shaman

Annnnd the EQ itch has struck again after a few years away...:eek: Looking for a TBL+ raid tank. Prefer SK but will entertain Warrior or Paladin as well. Budget is about $800, depending on gear/clickies/aa/progression/misc toys etc etc Also looking for a 110+ shaman. Must have 2.0 and rez...
  3. TheStrategist

Question State of the game

I've been out of the loop for over a year now and going through some personal struggles currently. The itch to come back to something familiar and have some shared experience/camaraderie is enticing at this point... But is the game in a state that's worth coming back to? Specifically if you...
  4. TheStrategist

Question Non-EQ Related: website hosting?

Hey guy, I’m starting my own business soon and I’m looking to create a website. I’m curious what’s the best option for hosting? It will be for a small e-commerce business, but will need to be able to utilize the Shopify applications for payment processing and online shopping cart. I also care...
  5. TheStrategist

Account WTB Shaman & Melee DPS

Looking to buy 2 accounts: a shaman and a dps (prefer a rogue or zerker). Must have epics, group progression, a good set of augs, and transferrable. Although the more the better, I'm looking for something raid ready or close to raid ready. I'm not interested in powerleveled barebones toons with...
  6. TheStrategist

Buying WTB EoK/TBM Raid Cleric

Looking for a decked cleric account. - Must be transferable (No FV) - TBM raid gear at minimum - Epics done - Max TS with shawl 3.0 - Artisan's Prize complete would be a major bonus - Max AA or close to it - EoK group progression done - A substantial amount of achievements done for Hero's...
  7. TheStrategist

Question Server Transfers on New Accounts

So my account is 31 days (toon is 3 years old) but it still says I can't transfer my character. /servertransfer window won't even come up. It's always been 30 days for newly created accounts in my past experiences. But now I am reading on DBG's website that it is 60 days? Anyone have any...
  8. TheStrategist

Account WTB 105 Necro

Delete me! Found what I was looking for.
  9. TheStrategist

Monk DPS

Hey guys, a friend of mine recently returned to the game and made a monk. I don't know anything about the monk class, so I can't really give him any advice. Basically he wants to know the spam and burn keys that he should make. We've both tried researching it on the EQ forums and Monkly...
  10. TheStrategist

Newly Heirloom Items

Wondering if with the newly made heirloom items, specifically the LoN items, if it is possible to move them from account to account? Or are they account bound? I have a few rare LoN illusions I would like on a character on another account of mine. I was thinking of transferring said character...
  11. TheStrategist

Wizard DPS / Burns

I was trying to research wizzy nuke rotations, dps line up, and burns...but the graffe forums seem to be over taken? Is there another place I can find all the class information for wizards? Thanks! :) Or if anyone can give me rotations and spell line ups for a 95 wizard, that'd be great too...
  12. TheStrategist

The Name Game!

I thought it would be fun to see what you all can come up with...I'm having a bit of a problem with creativity! This little guy below needs a name. I'll be getting him in 2 weeks, when he's 9 weeks old. He's a Labradoodle. Let's see what you can come up with ;)
  13. TheStrategist

Need Your Support (Entered a Photo Contest)

I entered my dog in a photo contest with Bissell. Voting starts tomorrow (2/23) and lasts for a week. You can vote everyday. Winning this contest means a lot to me as $10,000 will be donated to a charity of my choosing. I'm choosing to donate to a cancer research foundation - My father...
  14. TheStrategist

Computer Building Websites

I'm in the market for a custom built computer since I burnt out my HD trying to box with full settings (didn't know they were at full :rolleyes: ) and now I can barely raid with just one character without feeling like my computer is going to explode. I have no knowledge when it comes to...
  15. TheStrategist

Crashing

Ok, so I'm not a techy but I tried a few fixes and I can't seem to get my shit to work. This is all on the same computer. I can load box 1 with MQ running. When Box 2 is loaded with MQ running it crashes every time. If I unload MQ Box 2 will load just fine. All plugins are the same on...
  16. TheStrategist

PayPal Question

Can PayPal Gift payments be charged back? I sold an account to someone and I asked them to send the payment as a gift so I wouldn't get charged for any fees. I also thought that it would be safer from charge backs as well. I know no transaction is 100% safe, but is gift payment safer than...
  17. TheStrategist

Blood of the Falled - Refugee Rescue

Anyone know if the Mojax camp is still bugged and/or if there is a way around it's bugginess? I'm trying to solo the camps and have done ALL of the rest of the aug in less than 4 hours and this part keeps tripping me up. I've killed most of the mobs in Mojax's vacinity but he just will not...
  18. TheStrategist

New Computer Advice!

Alright, so I'm looking at a new computer with the sole purpose of playing EQ. I want something that will last a few years and won't need upgrading for a long time. I've heard that with this computer building site you need to know what you are buying or else some components won't work together...
  19. TheStrategist

MMM Video Tribute (hilarious)

Friend of mine linked this to me and I found it wayyyyy too amusing not to share it. http://youtube.com/watch?v=LHVAhLKsXwg And before someone asks....No, I'm not part of the guild that made the video.