Question State of the game

TheStrategist

The Immortal
Reaction score
I've been out of the loop for over a year now and going through some personal struggles currently. The itch to come back to something familiar and have some shared experience/camaraderie is enticing at this point...

But is the game in a state that's worth coming back to? Specifically if you don't plan on boxing? What's the overall community like? Is it still somewhat thriving?

Just curious..

Thanks for any input.

Fewer people around. Many servers only have guilds beating Tier 1 raids. If you want to raid find the right guild and the right server. Else, box and enjoy the content from a group view.

Do you have friends / guild that's still active?

Do you want to raid? or do group content?

I can't speak for other guild/servers , but our guild has a fair number of boxers who make room for solo's, but its still going to be rough to just log in and have a group ready to go.

I've been out of the loop for over a year now and going through some personal struggles currently. The itch to come back to something familiar and have some shared experience/camaraderie is enticing at this point...

But is the game in a state that's worth coming back to? Specifically if you don't plan on boxing? What's the overall community like? Is it still somewhat thriving?

Just curious..

Thanks for any input.

Ahhh the itch has gotten to you as well I see lol!

There is medicated ointment for that now.

Apply twice a day and after showers.
:)