Blood of the Falled - Refugee Rescue

TheStrategist

The Immortal
Reaction score
Anyone know if the Mojax camp is still bugged and/or if there is a way around it's bugginess?

I'm trying to solo the camps and have done ALL of the rest of the aug in less than 4 hours and this part keeps tripping me up. I've killed most of the mobs in Mojax's vacinity but he just will not update.

Any suggestions?

Anyone know if the Mojax camp is still bugged and/or if there is a way around it's bugginess?

I'm trying to solo the camps and have done ALL of the rest of the aug in less than 4 hours and this part keeps tripping me up. I've killed most of the mobs in Mojax's vacinity but he just will not update.

Any suggestions?

Need to kill ALL of the mobs (the 2 camps that seem co-located are linked for some reason).

Also, open up your map before you start and make sure there's no mobs with the same name as in the camp off the edge of the map. Sometimes one will warp out there from someone bugging the spawns and you'll have to /warp out there to kill it (or wait for the zone to reset).

Bleh...I was afraid of that. Guess I'll have to wait for my box crew. So much for soloing the whole aug. :p

Thanks...

The biggest thing to look out for is the mobs in tents. Do not pull them out because there's a high likelihood they'll warp. Kill them in the tent. Then again, it's always possible that somebody before you didn't do that and the mob is halfway across the zone.

a lot of times i find one swimming in the water near the camps.

The bug with having to slaughter then entire 2 camps for both updates has been there since day 1 as far as I know. I sucks, but definitely doable (although solo it would be difficult). I boxed it with 2-3 toons and some mercs and even trained myself with some wandering mobs in the middle of it and cleared the camp in plenty of time.

Clear the last couple of mobs actually IN the camp and you won't have to worry about being too far away to get the update when the last mob dies.

I did this task(s) 5-6 times even after SoE said the bug was fixed. I killed everything in the tent many times and cleared the whole camp. I petitioned and the GM told me the bug was fixed blah blah blah. So I tried it a few more times and still didn't work. I petitioned about it again a few weeks later got a different GM to respond and he updated the tasks for me. This was the last part I needed for the aug and it took me a good 3 months to get it after being stuck here.