Search results

1. Lotto dude

Guide Request for EQBC and MQ2Bot

Please do not shout at me for requesting this, but at times I am a little Dexlisic and have difficulty figuring out stuff. Can someone please give me a step by step walkthrough of how to setup 3 to six characters to work together with MQ2Bot or some similar plugin or macro? I have no problem...
  2. Lotto dude

MQ2Headshot

Does MQ2Headshot work? MQ2Headshot - MMOBugs Wiki
  3. Lotto dude

What is MQ2 GOOD FOR?

The only thing I have done thus far is use MQ2 with MQ2Bot. There seems to be a lot of prestige jargon on this forum. I don't know if it is intentional or simply the way people really discuss Everquest Macros when they are "in the know." I can tell you that it frustrates new people from...
  4. Lotto dude

Rogue using MQ2Bot is spamming /timeplayed

I noticed that my rogue was not positioning properly, so I have been manually positioning him behind the mobs for the last two days. I did not pay attention to the chat channels at first because I was in a hurry. However, I noticed today that he is spamming /timeplayed when he is supposed to...
  5. Lotto dude

What's your favorite macro

1. What is your favorite thing to do with MacroQuest? 2. What can be done with MacroQuest that most people outside this community would be surprised to know? 3. What is the most underrated macro or plugin available through MMOBugs?
  6. Lotto dude

Best Class to Solo Bot?

Which class is the easiest to solo bot in EQ? Would you use MQ2Bot or something else? Would your opinion change if you were starting this character at lvl 85?
  7. Lotto dude

Newb Question - How to set up two box dps with healer

I have a melee dps and a healer that I would like to run together. I do not want to simply camp in one spot and wait for spawns. I want to explore zones as I level. I want the melee character to fight automatically after I aggro things. I want the healer to be fully automated to...