Search results

1. A

Old Toon Names

Neddac, of E`ci, Tunare, Bristlebane, Xegony, Povar. Anyone remember?
  2. A

Trial of Creation

IE from 50-25 mephits spawn non agro. If you charm 1 mephit and send it to attack the boss all the other ones will also attack boss killing it pretty quick.
  3. A

Trial of Creation

Using adds to attack it is notasploit kthx
  4. A

New Expansion Progression

Chode writes on his facebook "Well, since it seems other sites are posting all the information about HoT, I might as well make mine available. So much for hoping people might enjoy thinking for themselves huh? Look for full launch Tuesday (I have some polishing I want to do first)" lol..
  5. A

Trial of Creation

This section is for strats not for useless fucks like you to try to scam people out of money for something they could find out in a few hours. Post strats or gtfo.
  6. A

FF raid

Well considering that no one has ever beaten this.... probably not.
  7. A

The Clicknar Queen

Wrong.... depops at 75 and 35
  8. A

Raid dps help

Another key aspect is to use lots and lots of glyphs. Average melee in my guild probably blows between 15 and 24 aa worth of glyphs on a given night.
  9. A

Arthicrex 1

Wrong ... that is Foundation
  10. A

Arthicrex 1

Is there some major sploit to this or why is Raging Fury trying to cover up their win? Anyone know?
  11. A

The Beast

Im pretty sure CT will claim triality did it this way and Triality will claim CT did it this way. Neither claim is probably true and anyway, if you cannot tank it this way for the first 70% you wont be able to do the last 30%.
  12. A

Space tourism!

100 mile high club :)
  13. A

New xfer pots are on live servers.

would be a great aprils fool joke to log into a buddies account and move him one day ;)
  14. A

server transfer

no but i believe when underfoot comes out or somewhere around then they are reducing the cost to $25. They have server transfer item on beta server so im sure it will hit live when its ready. If you cant wait go here: http://eqplayers.station.sony.com/character_services.vm Make sure your...
  15. A

Fall of Tossirak Raid Exploit

First off.... this could get you banned... and probably will if you are retarded about it. This is raid in Tossirak tier 3. Who- Dwerina Feystalker Where- Toskirakk Requirements- ?? Phrase- liberate the Rathe beings After getting the task say Onward to Dwerina to zone in. Known bug: If you...
  16. A

TZ/VZ - RCC1

How close do you keep them balanced? Is there a way to reduce # of adds? When we do it we get close to like 5 adds every 45 seconds or so on top of VZ adds every 5% or so.
  17. A

Council Divided

Almost certain no way to cure it... eventually it will kill the tank.... but gotta deal with it.
  18. A

TZ/VZ - RCC1

Any hints? These mobs are rapetactular. Gotta balance nameds while killing adds = not fun!
  19. A

private server and MQ2?

yes (so happy that I could make your day) will someone do it for you? probably no
  20. A

XP Potions Exposed!

how do you taskadd someone to a solo task...