Search results

1. A

Warrior - mq2bot

My apologies if this has been answered somewhere, but i want to know if mq2bot requires mq2melee holyshits in order to successfully run a warrior. Never played one but was thinking of starting a new box crew with 1. I know mq2bot does really well casting spells but does it require creating...
  2. A

issue starting up

Ok so i haven't used mmobugs in a while (seems like 6 months) just resubbed and now i see that the launcher gets auto loaded when u run mmoloader.. The problem i'm having is when i right click on launcher and select "launch everquest session" like i used to in the past, nothing happens, EQ...
  3. A

Kronos WTB 10 krono $100

Looking for 10 for $100. Thanks.
  4. A

MQ2bot - progression servers

Is there a way to make mq2bot work on progression servers? I ask because it works out of the box (Ragefire/Lockjaw) but since there is no extended target window on progression servers, my assist gets all messed up, everyone is attacking a different mob. I set manual assist to 1 and my tank's...
  5. A

Atrebe mission

Is there a reason why mq2bot won't attack the haulers in this mission? Kind of impossible to box this without them attacking the mobs. Was curious if this could be looked at. It's the KorSha Lab group mission.
  6. A

Mq2melee

What's the command to disable zerker from moving behind a mob in mq2melee? I'm assuming it's a melee thing and not mq2moveutils. I just want the zerker to attack the mob from whatever angle he was resting and not move front or back of the mob once engaged. Thanks guys.
  7. A

Korsha Lab

How do you guys deal with mobs deep in korsha laboratory? The ones that put that nasty debuff on your whole group that drains life and mana? I'm having a really tough time with just 1 cleric getting through these guys without someone dying. Does that require 2 healers?
  8. A

Spawnmaster

Anyone having issue with spawnmaster identifying namers with apostrophe in their names? This is mostly happening in Frontier Mountains. Anything like Tak'Dal or something is not getting picked up when it spawns. Maybe i'm doing something wrong... lol
  9. A

Couple questions

So i came back to the game and mq2 after a few months break. Installed mq2 on a new pc and i see couple things have changed in mq2 and i would like to know how to change/remove them. First, the new mq2 window is transparent now, how do i make it go back to the old way it used to look, filled...
  10. A

EQBC

I'm new to eqbc and i'm running into an issue. I setup mq2eqbcs and then i connect all my guys to it but when i execute any command, for example /bcaa //whatever i get a message in the mq2 chat box saying something to the extent "DoCommand - //whatever could not be parsed or something like...
  11. A

Outside of group toons

Any of you guys you mq2bot on toons outside of group? Was wondering if so, if you guys could post some of your settings or tips on how u got it to work. Manual assist doesn't seem to be working correctly for out of the group toons. The toon out of the group will target the right target being...
  12. A

Computer question

So my pc is a bit dated (2010 or there abouts) but it's a intel i7 with 16GB of ram and a semi decent 2GB vid card. I can launch 8 instances of EQ (currently 8 boxing cause of my pc) but i see that my CPU utilization is already close to 100% with 8 EQ.exe's running. When i try to launch 9th...
  13. A

Weird shit going on since saturday

I got a weird thing going on where on some characters that i log on, they're moving around super fast, like everything is sped up 10 times. It just started happening couple days ago and it seems totally random, some toons log in just fine, others are like super sped up, so running is faster...
  14. A

Ninja patch?

Patch tonight (Friday night) at 10:45PM PST. Will this bring down mq2?
  15. A

Leveling questions

For those of you that 6 box on the new progression servers, what's a good leveling path? I'm not too familiar with the vanilla leveling (starting playing back during pop era). I've kind of been bouncing around open zones (crew is only in their teens currently). Thank You.
  16. A

6 box LTP

Sup guys. I came back to EQ after few months break and decided to create a 6 box on lockjaw TLP. I'm kinda worried about getting reported by players though since i'm reading bunch of threads on EQ forums about boxing and 3rd party software rage... Since i created this 6 box on some of the...
  17. A

Mmoloader 4

Where is that dps plugin that was in previous versions of mq2, that's a standalone window that displays dps in a box. I've checked both of the dps plugins that come with mmoloader4 and none of them are displaying that dps box. What am i missing?
  18. A

Crashing upon entry

Anyone have issues logging on since last night? I try to enter the world and i get an eq game crash. Weird that it's only happening on toons on one server but not another.
  19. A

Opening up Brother Island

What do you guys think was EQ's reasoning for opening up Brother Island for everyone (ditching progression)? It doesn't make much sense to me personally.
  20. A

MQ2Melee help

I'm new to using mq2melee. I fired up a 85 heroic zerker, ran the shitbuilder listed here in the stickies, then i copied and pasted the results from that into my mq2melee section in my ini file, but still nothing fires when i go into combat, except like frenzy. What am i missing here?