Search results

1. B

Pl bard from 51 to 60

alrighty, so should I just buy some DS pots on my zerker or something and do that? and just have bard AE
  2. B

Pl bard from 51 to 60

Howdy made a new RAF toon and I dont have any toons that can function as a PL'er really only have war monk and zerk atm, what would be easiest way to get a raf toon from 51 to 60? thanks
  3. B

Zbot macro trouble

Howdy guys, I set up a new macro for one of my toons, and I also use wineq. I load in the toon on wineq and it is still using my old macro I had before, but when i log into normal eq launchpad it uses my updated macro settings for zbot. Any help on how to get my macro be able work right using...
  4. B

WArrrulz74

There's a reason why people called him Scamaloma!!
  5. B

Rallos Return

Can Rallos Return be done really anymore?? Far as like boxing goes
  6. B

Radar detectors.

I use this http://rockymountainradar.com/store/12-rmr-c435 works pretty well for me, and if you do buy the "fuzz buster" the company pays for your tickets for 1 year, if the ticket was within 15% of the speed limit. So far like I said its served me well. Its also a scrambler, and the way it was...
  7. B

Car Advice

Im both a Mazda fan and Nissan, but I personally would go for the Nissan. I guess Volvo has this new deal that if your vehicle has under 35,000 miles, you can use their oil (its like $60 a change) but they guarntee your engine up to 300,000 miles if you use their oil. Just throwin that out there...