Search results

1. L

Buying Enhanced Minion Ear (any server)

Thank you for the lead!! If it bears fruit I can give you a finders fee or something. These things seem to be annoyingly rare to find =\
  2. L

Buying Enhanced Minion Ear (any server)

Want to buy (any server) Summoner's Ice Encrusted Earring for $250 - or - Summoner's Descending Moon Earring for $200 - or - Golden Sage's Ear for $150
  3. L

Buying Rathe PL/gear

Looking for PL & gearing for three chars on Rathe server (can't Xfer). Toons are 110, 111, and 112. I’d like them to be 115 with T3 ToV gear. Please PM with price. Thank you.
  4. L

MQ2Melee request (Monk)

Curse works perfectly!! I cannot get wasp to function, however. I used the following: /melee wasp=1 /melee wasp=on /melee wasp=30 none of them get two finger wasp touch to fire. I don't see any errors while I have attack on either, only that wasp isn't firing.
  5. L

MQ2Melee request (Monk)

A couple requests for adds to mq2melee: Would it be possible to add the L103 Curse of the Thirteen Fingers series as well as the AA Two-Finger Wasp Touch for Monks? Two-Finger Wasp Touch - Alt Ability ID 1235 Curse of the Thirteen Fingers - 49139 Curse of the Thirteen Fingers Rk. II - 49140...
  6. L

Kronos WTS Kronos

Exceptionally quick turn on the purchase and delivery!!! Excellent communication as well, top notch!
  7. L

Caster not sticking in melee

Major /facepalm moment. I didn't have /melee melee=1. As soon as I did that, /melee save, /melee load...wizard is sticking like a ranger now. Ty for the assistance fellas!!
  8. L

When I pasted that I got in red text Plugin 'mq2moveutilities' could not be loaded. I have the box checked in the plugin config manager for mq2moveutils and as mentioned my melee toons stick just fine. It is only the caster than won't.
  9. L

I am trying to make a caster stick to a mob like a melee toon and no matter what settings I use I can't get it to work. If I manually do /stick the caster stays on the mob but I have to do it every time a new mob is present. The settings I have in /melee are: /melee stickbreak=1 /melee...
  10. L

Buying Monk / Rog EoK Rare weap

Complete, please delete
  11. L

Another MQ2Melee request (Rogue)

Would it be possible to add the L104 Disassociative Puncture series for rogues? Disassociative Puncture - 50222 Disassociative Puncture Rk. II - 50223 Disassociative Puncture Rk. III - 50224 I don't see it in /melee on in the wiki. Thank you!!
  12. L

MQ2Melee request (Rogue)

Would it be possible to add the L102 shadow-hunter's dagger series for rogues? Shadow-Hunter's Dagger - 50210 Shadow-Hunter's Dagger Rk. II - 50211 Shadow-Hunter's Dagger Rk. III - 50212 I am unable to find them if they are already in the /melee commands as such if they are present any...
  13. L

Hand in macro help request

Here are the quest links I am looking at for turning in coin, there are a few others but these were the ones I need to do: Bone Chips (Qeynos) :: Quests :: EverQuest :: ZAM (turn in 2 gold) Rathmana's Traveling Offer :: Quests :: EverQuest :: ZAM (turn in 30 gold) Thank you for the replies and...
  14. L

Hand in macro help request

I was trying to use drood69's turn in macro to turn in gold coins to Lashun Novashine in qeynos but I don't know how to write in two gold coins as the item to turn in. I searched and found a cleric epic turn in variant with a similar limitation that I have no idea how to write in coin as the...
  15. L

Spawnmaster Excel

This is something I had used before to recreate my spawnmaster.ini since I end up overwriting it every time I download the precompiled zip after patches. You can copy and paste each tab into your .ini and it has the namers from the hunter /ach for EoK. The first tab is made to easily plug in...
  16. L

The Doomscale Horde group event (help)

I cannot manage to get through this event. I'm using two mages and a paladin. Everything I can find suggests a shaman makes it easy and a cleric/druid make it easier. I haven't access to any real priest (only mercs) so I'm wondering if anyone knows of any methods to win this event without a...
  17. L

Guide PROBLEM: Error when running MQ2 about runtime, or msvc(anything).dll, etc.

I'm using a comp that I last used on August 9th, MQ2 worked fine then but after I DL'd the updated zip today I'm getting "The program can't start because api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer." popup box. I used the link HTW posted above to DL the C++ (and it appears to...
  18. L

Basic Assist macro

Thank you for the redirect in this case to a spot that looks super obvious now. Thank you also for the quick turn on the info :)
  19. L

Basic Assist macro

I currently run an sk with two rangers and I am trying to find a very vanilla assist macro that would do something along the lines of /assist toonname at 97% mob health then turn attack on and let mq2melee take over. I thought the rogue helper macro did something similar but that looks to have...
  20. L

MQ2Melee / topple

Thank you for the quick turn on this.