Hand in macro help request

Linatra

Reaction score
I was trying to use drood69's turn in macro to turn in gold coins to Lashun Novashine in qeynos but I don't know how to write in two gold coins as the item to turn in. I searched and found a cleric epic turn in variant with a similar limitation that I have no idea how to write in coin as the item.

I searched for turn in, hand in, muffin, handin, turnin, hand coin, turn coin, hand gold, hand platinum, hand plat, turn plat, turn gold, and did a cursory look through in the wiki section all to no avail. I've been around long enough to know how infuriating people find it when questions are asked that have been answered somewhere else so I hope this hasn't been asked & answered before. In case it has and I am missing the obvious though any redirect would be greatly appreciated.

drood69's macro post:

http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/everq...-questions/30871-macro.html?highlight=turn+in

Have a link to the quest (alla or elsewhere)? One of us around the slew of members should be able to help you get what you want done.

htw

I was trying to use drood69's turn in macro to turn in gold coins to Lashun Novashine in qeynos but I don't know how to write in two gold coins as the item to turn in. I searched and found a cleric epic turn in variant with a similar limitation that I have no idea how to write in coin as the item.

I searched for turn in, hand in, muffin, handin, turnin, hand coin, turn coin, hand gold, hand platinum, hand plat, turn plat, turn gold, and did a cursory look through in the wiki section all to no avail. I've been around long enough to know how infuriating people find it when questions are asked that have been answered somewhere else so I hope this hasn't been asked & answered before. In case it has and I am missing the obvious though any redirect would be greatly appreciated.

drood69's macro post:

Need a turn in macro

I'll get you started. UI files shows the UI_Inventory, open and read through XML till you find "Money" or use a search. Money is identified as a sub IW_Money0-3

Notify - MacroQuest Wiki

Code:
|InventoryWindow click the gold
/notify InventoryWindow IW_Money1 leftmouseup
|QuantityWindow Change slider to 2
/notify QuantityWnd QTYW_slider newvalue 2
|QuantityWindow Left click Accept Button
/notify QuantityWnd QTYW_Accept_Button leftmouseup
|TradeWindow drop money
/notify TradeWnd TRDW_MyMoney1 leftmouseup
|TradeWindow Accept
/notify TradeWnd TRDW_Trade_Button leftmouseup

This clicks on the money (Money1 is gold). Then changes the slider to a set #, IE: 2. Followed by hitting the accept button with a leftmouseup. notify trade window to drop money to gold with leftmouseup, and then notify the trade button leftmouseup.

Hopefully that gives you an example for the usage of /notify and an example window and subframe to tell what to do (leftmouseup) and you'll be able to find based on this information the remaining windows, subframes, and actions needed to make the macro :)

I'm not sure of the command to interact with an NPC. As the trade button closes the trade window, you would want to /target NPC, then /interactwiththisnpcsomehowbygivingitanitem???

I'd be happy with /target banker and /accessmuhbank for my bank sorting macro.

Please note I didn't know how to do this until I looked at the Wiki link I posted and then dug through my files. MMOBugs is not in charge of everything to do with Macroquest2. I recommend going to MacroQuest2 and checking out the wiki, as well as their forums. Please note, active hacks are not allowed to be discussed on macroquest2.com's forums, they will ban you for it ~~~ MacroQuest - View forum - What Not To Do::Ask for Exploits ~~~ IE: Warp, Speed hacks, etc. If it isn't in the wiki, don't ask them about it. But things like this isn't to do with active hacks. Best to use their forums for viewing purposes, and their wiki for general information. For example, the wiki contains a list of slash commands. Slash Commands - MacroQuest Wiki

Attachments

• notify.bmp
    4.1 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Gold

Give this a shot. Obviously you need to be standing near the NPC in question (within 20) for this to work correctly. Of course I'd have had to have programmed it correctly for it to work correctly as well. Note: I did not put any delays in this code....which means it's fast. Sooooo probably don't use it around anyone? Other than that, you can add /delay in the code after :loop but before /target perhaps to slow it down if you need. This works for gold. Bonechips require a bit more finess.

Code:
Sub main
|Change this from FALSE to TRUE if you want it to loop this code. 
/declare Loop bool inner FALSE
:loop
/target Lashun
/if (${Target.Name.Equal[Lashun Novashine]}) {
    /say I need healing
}
/if (!${Window[InventoryWindow].Open}) {
    /keypress i
}
/invoke ${Target.LeftClick}
|TradeWindow drop money
|TradeWindow Accept
/if (${Loop}) {
    /goto :loop
}
/end

and for Rathmana

Code:
Sub Main
	/target Rathmana
	/if (${Target.CleanName.Equal[Rathmana Allin]}) {
		/say What Offer?
	}
		/keypress i
	}
	/notify QuantityWnd QTYW_slider newvalue 30
	/if (${Loop}) {
	}

/cleanup
	/end
/return

Last edited:
Raising this thread from the dead because I just came back to EQ to dick around (mostly doing epics and raids I never got around to doing before) and here's a good turn-in macro for Lashun.

Couple notes... make sure you are next to him and that he is stopped (hailing him works) and that your inventory is open. Then just open the macro. It takes 3000-ish gold to hit max ally I think.

Code:
Sub main

/target Lashun
/delay 1s
	/delay 5
	/delay 5
	/delay 5
	/delay 5
	/notify givewnd GVW_Give_Button leftmouseup
	/delay 1s

Give this a shot. Obviously you need to be standing near the NPC in question (within 20) for this to work correctly. Of course I'd have had to have programmed it correctly for it to work correctly as well. Note: I did not put any delays in this code....which means it's fast. Sooooo probably don't use it around anyone? Other than that, you can add /delay in the code after :loop but before /target perhaps to slow it down if you need. This works for gold. Bonechips require a bit more finess.

Code:
Sub main
/target Lashun
/if (${Target.Name.Equal[Lashun Novashine]}) {
    /say I need healing
}
    /keypress i
}
|TradeWindow drop money
|TradeWindow Accept
/if (${Loop}) {
}
/end

and for Rathmana

Code:
Sub Main
	/target Rathmana
	/if (${Target.CleanName.Equal[Rathmana Allin]}) {
		/say What Offer?
	}
		/keypress i
	}
	/notify QuantityWnd QTYW_slider newvalue 30