Search results

1. S

*Rant on*

Rant- is having to reinstall everquest on ever machine I have. I logged in after downtime and 4 of 4 accounts all missing toons but able to log in still. Tech support once contacted said my toons are still there but for me to see them I have to download new launcher. Never the less tried just...
  2. S

Bin Laden is Dead

DUDE run for Congress..I'll vote for you!!!!
  3. S

Bin Laden is Dead

I'm guessing no more trains to ZIs at The Grounds. Camp Checks often since no one has to sneak anymore. BUT the REAL world is fucked now.
  4. S

Selling Plat?

Sell plat Best way to sell/purchase plat is NOT in bazaar or PoK and sell an item or purchase an item of trivial value. Hard for anyone to do anything when buying or selling an item no matter its value. Value is in the eye of the beholder. ;) Hope this helps.
  5. S

Help needed! Please share your opinion Game Seller Pros

GSP Aye, they take from the customers and don't pay their employees. Haven't since last OCT so most of them quit. Now they take customers money and no work gets done. There have been some charge backs. I think he's about to make off with a lot of money. Good luck finding Albert.
  6. S

Guardian Mission

Guardian If you have a problem with getting the mission due to lvl issues....everyone shroud down to same level...i.e. goblin lvl 70. Aug isn't as good but hey...everyone gets in.
  7. S

joy, another patch day 2/11

Anyone else smell another patch coming any minute now?
  8. S

Making mercs heal smarter

WOW that was some great info. Thank you for sharing. I have another tidbit of info. If using 2 mercs, which I often do, I found that by placing 1 merc on Balanced and the other on Reactive they both function a whole lot better. When using a 3rd, place it on Balanced as well. This seemed to solve...