Guardian Mission

i have not tried the sk ability but i tried tank merc plus cleric merc and pets and had no adds assist at all. I kept real players in tunnel casting dots from distance and all adds spawned but none assisted.

the augs that drop at the end are different, the ac is like 2-3 ac less.

If you use Hate's Attraction, while the icon for the CPU will move to you,. you get 'too far away' to hit it. Sending in pets to attack it will result in the pets running to the starting location of the CPU.

Sending in just pets and ranged (spells), CPU started summoning first try at 20%. Later tries sending just pets resulted in summoning. Didn't have the right mercs to see what happened with a tank merc and a cleric merc, with all toons losing aggro through skills, etc.

Looks like time for CC or plan to burn the adds down.

Is this nerfed? I tried giving code to CPU and he doesnt respond anymore.

They way I do cpu is , one merc tank , 2 mercs healers and ranger just autofire , adds wont agro if you let the tank merc and ranger be the only dps.Giving cpu the code dont work anymore.

yes, you now how to loot the book, cant skip that part anymore. The 123456 is still the code to activate him though.

I use 1 tank merc 1 cleric merc and casts spells from in tunnel.

No agro from adds.

Pruts, Tartarus - have you tried this since the mini-patch on Thursday?

And I assume no pets? I was casting spells, so the pets are the only thing I am doing that may be causing the aggro per what you are saying. (Today was my first time trying this).

Thanks. While killing the adds may be good for a lesson burn, a faster way would be nice for when I am in a rush. Looks like I may need a tank merc.

friday was my last run. I say the code to activate it sick the tank merk on it run into the tunnel and fegn death on that toon. other toon with cleric merc casts from tunnel mouth.

I did it last night (Saturday) and no problem with agro.

Just did it a few hours ago. Tank merc + cleric merc + real cleric + ranged dps. Worked like a charm.

Thanks for the clarification. Did it with a ranger on autofire, tank merc and two healer mercs and it worked like a charm. Ranger initiating with bow was enough to get the tank merc to engage. Casters sat back and did nothing the whole time.

Last edited:
Guardian

If you have a problem with getting the mission due to lvl issues....everyone shroud down to same level...i.e. goblin lvl 70. Aug isn't as good but hey...everyone gets in.

Thanks for the clarification. Did it with a ranger on autofire, tank merc and two healer mercs and it worked like a charm. Ranger initiating with bow was enough to get the tank merc to engage. Casters sat back and did nothing the whole time.

I've been doing exactly the same. However, the last two days my ranger gets summoned. I don't know if something changed, or I was just lucky before.

Let the tank merc get and maintain better agro and you should be fine. If you still have issues swap in a rogue merc and let him and the tank merc do most of the killing.

The similar rewards are in the same "lore group," even if they have different item IDs. For example, you cannot loot multiple of the augs which are similar. I guess the same for the high and low level Necks.