Search results

1. A

Memories of the Faceless

DISCLAIMER- This is only the information I currently know.. after I have beaten it a few more times and am able to give more concrete information I will edit this post with that. Memories of the Faceless Outline In this raid there are four crystals that represent aspects of Phantasm's power...
  2. A

Glimpse, the Unseen

DISCLAIMER- This is only the information I currently know.. after I have beaten it a few more times and am able to give more concrete information I will edit this post with that. Glimpse, the Unseen Phase 1: Glimpse: 100% - 75/70% Attack Glimpse.. Every ~3% of health dropped, "a fragment of...
  3. A

Dispelling the Shadows

Dispelling the Shadows Engage Luclin, pull her back to the zone in or anywhere but the center and DPS her to 70%... At 70%, 8 or 10 orbs spawn around the center circle.. Have a smart Main Assist target all of the black vessels and have your pet classes send their pets to attack it.. DO NOT BE...
  4. A

Xorbb Event #1: Guardian of the Gate

Guardian of the Gate Anyone have any suggestions for this event? I know its a bit early, but a winning strat would be worth a donation from me. :-D
  5. A

MQ2G19 Question

Thanks to Brainiac and whoever else worked on this plugin, its still working wonferfully.. However, I was wondering if it would be possible to output the information from EQBC Interface to the LCD on a G19? It would be great to be able to look down at the keyboard to see HP and Mana %'s of all...
  6. A

Stick Figures

Just curious, but would it be possible to make a plugin that turns all models into stick figures? The "stickfigure=1" only turns the playable character and playable character models into stick figures... It would be nice to load a complete zone full of sticks versus memory intensive character...