Search results

1. D

Ear Protection

I would skip the electronic ones and just get a nice comfortable regular pair. The one I used to have was way heavier, and just got annoying to wear if you do it for any amount of time.
  2. D

Questions about isboxer

I would really like to hear any specifics on how people are using IS boxer with EQ. Maybe we could make a list of things people find helpful and examples of how to make them work.
  3. D

IT Certificiates

my advice would be to try to get an internship. work for free if you have to. experience is what I look for when hiring.
  4. D

Help setting up EQBC?

You would need access to the router, of have a router of your own. on one of those devices enable something called NAT (network address translation) It converts your external ip to the internal one.
  5. D

Macbooks

I am on my 2nd Macbook pro now. I have used them as my primary work pc for about 3 years. I think I will never buy anything but apple after useing these. The screens are so much better, I stopped using my 22" lcd at home. Get a 3 button cordless mouse, and you wont miss windows a bit. I did set...
  6. D

Verizon Droid Phones

Do any of the droid X users do a lot of typing on them? I didnt like most of the touch screen keyboards I have tried so far. I send a lot of emails from my Droid and prefer the real keys. The tether/hotspot option cost extra for Verizon. I think it was 20$
  7. D

Berserker - Holyshit/Downshit Thread

Just curious: why all the checks for cry havoc not running?
  8. D

In the Market for a new Computer... check this out:

I have purchase 4 PCs from Cyberpower over the past few years. I Have have good luck with everything so far. I like the convenience of not having to build my PC. I have built a lot of machines in the past. I got sick of running into compatability issues etc. The PC you have quoted seems a bit...
  9. D

AutoLogin

Are you using MQ2 with IS? The lack of macros for everquest is why everyone is still on MQ.
  10. D

Best of Craigs List

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sdo/1275894215.html One of my favorites.
  11. D

Fully Automated Boomerang.

I tried this mac out a bit. It didnt click the door when the event is over. If I manually click it, I pop out int the right place. If I wait for the taskquit to kick me I end up under the world. I also had some problems when a char would get fd right at the end of the match, it would not stand...
  12. D

Rog vs. Berz

Id be curious to know what berserkers use for grouping or long trash clears. What will max out their dps without burning up their endurance?
  13. D

Roll Parser

Should add the ability to display the top x number of rolls in a configured channel such as /gu
  14. D

beasty

Modbot works pretty well for my beast. Once in a while it seems to get hung up on the debuff routine and just sits there. I may try turning off the debuffs and put them in the melee plugin as suggested above.
  15. D

MQ2Melee help please

I have seen it do this when you try to stick behind the mob and get on aggro. The mob keeps turning toward you and you keep trying to get behind it. I usually add a once to my stick commands to prevent this.
  16. D

question

I bought an account about 4 years ago and have been using it since then. My bank recently changed my card to a diffrent number. When I tried to register the new card it keeps giving me an error. I tried entering a support ticket and the only reply I got was give me your cd key secret answer...
  17. D

anyone using innerspace for EQ1

Just wondering if anyone has this working for everquest. Id like to try the isboxer, and wondering if its worth the trouble.
  18. D

Programmable Keyboards & Keypads

I have tried x-keys. It always seemed slow to send the text to the screen. I was also woried about accidently sending commands somewhere people can see them.
  19. D

Mod vs Auto, which is better?

Does anyone have a working modbot ini for a 85 bst?
  20. D

Overwriting my INIs?

It would be nice if the installer had the inis unchecked by default. Most people dont want to overwrite there settings.